Chapter 22

~Tionne~

I let out a sigh as I looked at Dalvin sleeping. The fuck is wrong with me, this nigga just basically told me that he'd tell everyone in the industry about Justice and yet I sleep with him again. I quietly grabbed my things and slipped out of the hotel room, down the hall the to elevator. I definitely didn't want anyone to see me and I was praying that given it was 2 in the damn morning no one would be in the lobby either. God heard my prayers cause there wasn't anyone down there. I slipped into the car started it and burned rubber getting out of there I needed some where to stop before and clean up before going to see Justice. God knows I don't want to explain this shit to her but, I have to, especially if I want her to go on this press junket with us.

Li is just like me she don't sleep so when I pulled up and saw the lights on, I knew I'd be okay to knock. Well Well look who we have here. Andre home! It's 2 in the morning where do you think his ass is? You mean you not out on the town with him. Naw I decided to stay home I am just thinking about some things. You alright Li? Yeah just thinking. What you thinking about? Is it worth it all of this fame and fortune if I am not truly happy? You and Andre fighting again? We always fight, but I am tired Ti, I love him, but how can I sit up here and tell these girls love yourself, don't let a man treat you wrong, and I come home to it and don't do shit about it?

Listening to her talk made me feel horrible, here she is my sister telling me how Andre is treating her, and she doesn't feel loved and I am doing the same thing to Justice. I didn't realize that I was crying until Li said my name, Ti! Yeah, I said looking up at her. You crying? What! No I am just...I am sorry that Andre is treating you that way and I think that you should do what's best for you. Really! Yeah, I do in fact you shouldn't stay anywhere you aren't happy. She nodded and pulled out some keys. What are those? The keys to my new house, I've been waiting for him to come so I could tell him face to face that I was moving out. Wow I said looking around noticing that there were boxes out and packed. Damn you're serious. Yeah and now I am even more serious will you help me get these boxes to my car? Yeah, I will. We got all of her boxes out of the house and into the car, I watched as she left his house keys and a note on the table. God I don't know what I'd do if Justice ever left me. I really don't.

I helped Li get her stuff in the new house, which by the way is super nice, I am so proud of my sister getting a house like this. It wasn't as big as Andre's but hey it was hers and hers alone. I showered before making my way to Justice's house. I quietly unlocked the door to see them asleep on the separate couches. I closed the door behind me and went over to Justice, she looked so cute sleeping. Pookie I said kissing her cheek. Mmm Ti she said looking at me. Yeah baby it's me. Where the hell you been at, I was paging you for 3 hours last night she said sitting up. Baby! No don't baby me she said getting up, come on she said going towards the stairs I guess so we wouldn't wake up Chante who was asleep on the other couch. I followed her up the stairs to her room and closed the door behind me. Poo...don't even start with that, 3 fucking hours Tionne. I was with Li. Fucking Liar I called Li your ass was not with her so try again and this time do me a favor and tell the fucking truth. Baby please. That ain't the truth Tionne! I was... I was meeting with Dalvin. She looked at me and before I knew it this girl slapped the spirit of all of my ancestors out of me. Get the fuck out! Ju... I said get the fuck out Tionne. I was still a little shaken up that she'd actually hit me that way, when she came towards me I flinched because I didn't know if she was going to hit me again. Leave now I don't want to do this anymore. I was meeting with him so that he wouldn't out me and that's the truth. Out you! The fuck you must think I am boo boo the fool. No lie baby I really was meeting with him for that reason, that day at my birthday party he told me that he'd tell everyone about you and the fact that we were together. I was just trying to protect you honestly. Tionne I am not stupid you fucked him, didn't you? I shook my head. No way was I going to tell her that we had sex, she already hit me, if I'd told her we did what she thinks she'd kill my ass and then bury me in the back yard.

AscensionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara