Chapter 27

~Justice~

You know she asks about you every time we see her. Vin! I know! I know you said you didn't want to hear it, but she does, and I think she's learned the error of her ways. She still with Dalvin? I don't know but even if she is, its apparent she wants you. Vincent I am not doing that again, if Tionne wants to work this out she'll come correct. I mean all the way correct. So she gotta apologize and then you'll forgive her? It's not that easy Vin, we went through some real shit, that relationship wasn't just no puppy love shit. I know that, which is why I don't see why you won't at least give her a chance to explain and apologize and then you can decide what you want to do. I don't know Vin, I am doing good right now, I mean I just finished my first semester and I am focused, going back would distract me. I am just saying think about it. You know you miss her and I know damn well you looking at the pictures of her. Vin I gotta go I am a be late for my class. Just keep an open mind Juju it's been almost 6 months don't you think it's been long enough. Bye Vin I'll talk to you later. Love you Juju! You too Vin I said hanging up the phone.

It's been 6 months since I've seen Tionne and as you can see, she's still has a hold on me, so much so that my family is still pushing for me to forgive her. It's not that simple for me to just forgive and forget the things we went through together, the love that was made, and the fights that were fought. I Love Tionne but right now I can't face her.

You got mail Mairin said bringing me some mail. Thanks, I said taking it from her and looking through it. So... she said lingering around in my room. Can I help you? You think you can watch Camille this weekend. This Weekend! Yeah some of my girlfriends are going out and I was thinking about going with them. What about Andrew? He's going to San Diego for that conference. Mairin I don't know I am supposed to meet some classmates to study for this test. Really, she looking at me sideways, as if I was lying to her. Sorry but I can't this weekend. Whatever she said walking out the room. I am not about to watch her child why she go out their clubbing and shit, that is not why I am here to be her baby sitter.

I flipped through the mail before seeing a card from Cierra. I knew she had the baby and named him Ryder Jahan. Which if you know my sister, it doesn't surprise me that she gave her baby a white ethnic name knowing damn well she black. I opened the card to see pictures of my incredibly cute little nephew. Aww he's so cute and he's gotten so big too. I put the pictures down to read the card.

" Auntie Justice,

Baby Ryder misses his auntie so much and can't wait to see you again. He also wants you to know that he loves you so much as well.

Love you Auntie! Ryder Jahan"

You read right I went back to Atlanta, briefly for Christmas and I made damn sure that Tionne did not find out because I didn't want to hear the begging and I sure wasn't trying to fall for the bomb ass sex I knew she'd try to give me if she knew I was in town. So my alternative to go home, and stay with my mom cause I knew she wouldn't look there and I wouldn't have to deal with her either. Aww my baby I said putting the card on my bulletin board when something fell on the desk. It was another letter with the card. I opened that one and it was a letter form Cierra. I wasn't expecting a letter from Cierra because our relationship isn't the best. Don't get me wrong I love my sister, but I don't necessarily agree with her decisions and how she goes about things. I opened the letter and started reading it. Oh my god I said getting to the part where she was telling about how Tionne was there to help her through the delivery and how she's not trying to be involved in my business but that I should really consider giving her another chance and that she'd be in LA this weekend in case I wanted to see her. Maybe I should see her I mean it wouldn't hurt to just see her.