"Tell me what?" Umbridge said.

"Well, if you won't tell her where it is, I will." Hermione said.

"What?" Umbridge said.

"Dumbledore's secret weapon." Hermione said.

Maurelle knew what Hermione was playing at,"Hermione, she mustn't get a hold of it!" She acted pissed.

"No, Maurelle. We are in deep trouble as it is. Let's just give her what she wants before we get punished even more." Harry said.

"Harry and I can lead her to it." Hermione said.

"Okay, I will follow you two once Maurelle hands me her wand. I don't want her to have any funny ideas while I'm gone."

Maurelle took a moment before giving up her wand. Umbridge took it with haste. She then ordered Harry and Hermione to walk ahead of her.  Meanwhile, the rest were being watched by Draco and his gang.

"You were really going to kill her?" Ron said.

"Whaaaat? Nooo, who do you think I am? I was just bluffing." Maurelle said.

"I can't say the same for that spider last year." Neville said.

"You can't escape, Freya. " Draco said but Maurelle pretended he wasn't there.

"You are nothing with and without your wand!" Pansys said.

"Okay well that was that one time?" Maurelle said, ignoring Draco and his gang.

"Why do you sound so unsure?" Neville said.

"Maurelle??" Ron said suspiciously.

"Alright, so that was the last flew powder, any suggestions?" Maurelle said, changing the subject.

"Thestrals, we can meet Harry and Hermione in the forest and grab a thestral." Luna said.

"Don't change the subject!" Ron said.

"We are on a schedule Ron!" Maurelle said.

"Didn't you hear me? You guys can't go anywhere." Draco said, but was ignored.

"By the way that's a good idea, thanks Luna." She then expressed a concern look,"I hope you guys know the risks." Maurelle said.

"What are you talking about?" Ginny said.

"We are going up against Death Eaters, and if it comes to it, Voldemort himself." Maurelle said.

Even Draco and his gang were shocked to hear this as well.

"You don't have to tell us, Maurelle. We knew what we signed up for." Neville said.

"Right." Luna said.

Maurelle waved her hand, and all of Malfoy's gang were pinned to the wall, releasing her friends.

"Alright, everyone let's go." Maurelle held the door for them to rush out, "I hope being up there, will give you some time to reflect on what you've done." Maurelle looked at the idiots stuck at the wall.

"You won't get away with this." Pansy spat at her.

"What are you gonna do, cause last time I checked your the one who is helpless." Maurelle walked over to her.

"Draco's father will.. will."Pansy kept going.

"Will what? Hear about this? We'll see. It doesn't matter how many times you beat me up, Pansy. All those bruises and black eyes don't mean shit. In the end, we both know I could really hurt you." Maurelle traced her face with her wand.