Draco couldn't help it but complied with her orders, leaving the room, hearing screams of agony, causing him to leave in discomfort.

"Draco." Pansy walked over and tried to get close to him.

"Get off of me." he said as he pushed her off and walked away.

"Such a charming loyal young man, Mister Malfoy. I've heard you two were together, until that beautiful Miss Pansy Parkinson came along. Such a perfect match. I guess you were only a fling to him, until the one he really loves came in the picture." Umbridge said.

"How would you know, who I love so dearly?" Maurelle said.

"Oh, I've been watching you for a while. It doesn't matter what boy you hop on to next, whether it be Draco, Harry or Calvin. They will never love you after they find out the monster you really are." Umbridge said.

"Is that why you set the rule that boys and girls can't be within 8 inches of each other. You just haven't gotten laid have you?" Maurelle said earning her another 'crucio'.

"Do you really want to know what happened to your mother's body, she was never buried in the first place. Her body lays beneath the Ministry, used as an example to the elites to never become the disgrace she is." Umbridge said.

"Liar!" Maurelle said.

"Crucio!" Umbridge casted,"Don't interrupt me!"

Maurelle screamed as every inch of her body felt like knives were stabbing her. Umbridge lifted the spell and continued her rant," And your father... where to begin. The ministry tried so hard to cover up the truth, though successful, it was a drag. I was suspicious of your mother the moment she decided to join the Ministry again. I suggested to kill you the moment you were in your mother's stomach, but no one believed me. Because that bloody brat of your mother kept it a secret, we had no choice but to take care of your past. You must think you're so special, born by two powerful wizards, what a shock it must be for them to find out you aren't so strong at all. Your father will kill you like he killed your mother. Quick and easy. Quite merciful of him, but for me I prefer to do mine..." she casted the curse again.

"nice" and again

"and" and again

"slow" and again.

Maurelle became numb to the pain, her alter ego started to show up, her eyes like a snake pierced through. Maurelle started laughing manically and Umbridge was getting confused. When Maurelle looked up, Umbridge was frightened by Maurelle's appearance. Maurelle easily broke off her ties and stood up, walking slowly toward Umbridge who backed up.

"You think you've won. But deep down, I know you're scared of me. Now, I would happily enjoy killing you myself, but I promised Dumbledore I wouldn't do anything rash. I suggest you back off of me and my friends, or you'll regret ever stepping foot at Hogwarts." Maurelle blinked her eyes and she went back to normal. With no recollection of what she had done, Maurelle grabbed her wand and flicked her forehead, causing Umbridge to fall unconscious, forgetting this encounter. She left the room and hurried her way to the room of requirements. When she arrived she saw everyone leaving.

"Maurelle, where were you? Practice just ended. What happened to your lip? A-and your face?" Hermione said.

"Uuh, I'll tell you later, where's Harry?" Maurelle said.

"In the room still, but he's-" Ron said.

"Thanks Ron!" Maurelle left.

"alone with Cho." Ron finished.

"Uh-oh, this won't end well." Hermione said.

Maurelle walked in on Harry and Cho kissing.

"Oh uuh I'm sorry. I'll come back on another time." Maurelle turned around and walked out of the room.