61

"AAAAHHHHGGGGG!!!" Drago let out a blood-curdling roar as he charged straight towards Mikasa and Annie, his axe by his side. He swung as fast as he could at the two girls, but they managed to leap out of the way in time. Annie landed on her feet, while Mikasa was sent stumbling to the ground, caught off guard by how fast the general's swing was. The blonde immediately was at her side, helping her to her feet.

"He's big and he's fast" the ravenette stated. "It's going to be hard to find an opening."

Annie thought for a moment. "Aim for the feet. He tends to leave them unguarded."

"What are you going to do?"

"Find an opening, if I can."

Mikasa looked at the blonde doubtfully for a second. Only for a second though. She knew Annie was plenty capable, so she nodded.

"Right."

"AAAAGGGGHHHH!!" Drago screamed again, as he swung his axe over her head and brought it down on the pair. They both jumped opposite directions, Mikasa immediately barrel-rolling and swinging her sword, slicing a chunk out of his leg. Drago grunted in pain as he lifted his leg, trying to hit the ravenette with a solid kick. She saw this coming and moved out of the way, standing in a defensive position.

I can't let my sword hit that axe, she thought, panting heavily. It'll shatter into pieces. Even though her sword was made of the strongest metal known to man, it would break like a twig if Drago's axe hit it with enough force. She had to time her strikes perfectly.

Meanwhile, Annie had shifted into her wolf form, leaping and running around Drago, avoiding his swings and attacks. The large man was good at defending and attacking at the same time, and unlike their last fight, he was covered in heavy armour. But not every part was covered, she knew. He wouldn't be able to be as mobile as he was if he were.

Come on....Come on....Annie growled internally. She knew she wasn't moving as fast as she normally would be, her dodging slower than it should. Then, for a split second, Drago had his axe up in the air, swinging down at Mikasa, who quickly moved out of the way again, and the blonde saw that the sections behind his in knees weren't armoured, and were completely out in the open. Using her back legs, Annie launched herself forward and bared her jaws towards the back of Drago's knee, ready to sink her teeth into it.

She wasn't fast enough.

Suddenly, a large hand had roughly grabbed her scruff. She yelped and looked up, only to be greeted with the sight of Drago smirking at her.

"Not this time, mutt" he growled. He then, surprisingly, dropped his axe, and grabbed ahold of Annie's tail. His hands digging deep into her skin, Drago swung Annie down, slamming her against the ground. She let out a cry, pain ramming her like a freight train. He then lifted her back up and did it again. And again. And again.

"ANNIE!!" Mikasa cried, stumbling to her feet as he ran towards Drago, her blade ready to swing. The large man dropped Annie to the ground. The girl was now bleeding severely, laying on the ground, ragged breaths escaping her mouth.

"AAAHHGGG!!" Mikasa cried, as she lunged herself at Drago. The large man only smirked as he moved forward and caught Mikasa midair in his hand, his fingers clamping around her throat. Mikasa gasped in surprise, dropping her sword with a loud clang. The ravenette felt the general begin to squeeze, as she started gasping for air, trying to get Drago's hand off her throat but failing.

"M....M-MIKASA!" Annie cried, trying to stand up but immediately falling back down, blood dripping from a cut on her head. Her vision was foggy and her ears were ringing loudly.

The Soldier and the Werewolf (A Mikannie Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara