37

Both of their hearts were practically bursting out of their chests. Mikasa's face was a deep shade of red, as an equally flustered Annie hovered over top of her. The only sound that could be heard was their heavy breathing and the crackle of the fire, as they gazed deeply into each other's eyes.

Then, Annie quickly moved in and locked lips with the ravenette, resuming the previous heated kiss. Mikasa melted into it, her hands becoming tangled in her blonde locks as she undid her bun, letting her hair fall gracefully. She felt the blonde lick her bottom lip, asking for entrance. She didn't even hesitate to give it to her. Their tongues fought for a moment, until Mikasa released a soft, muffled groan in defeat, Annie then exploring every single inch of her mouth. The blonde then pulled away, licking her lips to break a trail of saliva which was connected to their mouths. She lowered her head slightly and started softly kissing the ravenette's neck, making sure to hit every part of skin she could find. Mikasa let out a small moan when the blonde found her pulse, which she had begun sucking and nipping lightly.

While her lips savoured her neck, Annie's nimble hands traveled under Mikasa's white shirt, touching and caressing her smooth stomach. Her skin was silky soft to the touch, like a bunch of feathers. The blondes fingers felt like fire on her skin, as yet another shiver of pleasure traveled down Mikasa's spine. She let out several small gasps and moans as Annie starting sucking and biting her neck, rather than simply kissing it like before. There would definitely be marks there after, but right now, she didn't care. Nothing mattered except this. She then felt the blonde tug at her shirt.

"May I?" she asked politely, her finger touching the top button of her shirt. Mikasa gave her a firm nod, her face growing hotter. Annie then began slowly unbuttoning her shirt, until her bra and stomach finally came into few. Her lips found their way back to her collarbone, as she lightly kissed there and just above her breasts. Annie's hands then found her bra clasp, which she didn't waste time undoing, discarding the black clothing onto the floor next to the bed. Mikasa shivered at the feeling of the colder air against her bare chest. She looked up and saw that Annie was practically as red as a setting sun, trying to make it seem like she wasn't staring but obviously failing.

Holy shit, she thought, as she gazed at the ravenette's exposed mounds; they weren't too big, yet not too small either, and they were almost completely round. Mikasa giggled internally; seeing Annie so flustered always made her laugh.

Shaking her head, Annie went back to what she was doing, kissing and nipping just above the black haired girl's chest, leaving dark purple bruises in her wake. She moved down to her breasts and inhaled her sharp, feminine scent.

"You smell good" she whispered. This only made Mikasa blush harder. She suddenly let out a loud gasp when she felt Annie's tongue latch around her left nipple, as she started sucking and biting. Her other hand went to her other breast and squeezed it firmly, massaging it with her fingers.

"~Ah....." Mikasa threw her head back slightly, her breath coming out in short pants. She had one hand firmly gripping the blonde's firm shoulder, while the other dug deeply into the bed sheets. She gasped again when Annie's tongue found her opposite nipple, giving it similar treatment. Once she was finished, she gave both her fleshy mounds a nice, hard squeeze. Mikasa's back arched slightly.

"~A-Annie....." she groaned, her fingernails digging into the other girls shoulders.

Not wasting any time, Annie continue to move downward. She kissed in between the valley of her breasts, then down to her stomach. Mikasa shivered pleasurably at every kiss, her breath erratic, her eyes nearly closed.