Chapter Fifty~Six: Bye Bye

3 weeks later (September 9th)
Jaylein pov

"Ight I love y'all." Chris said to our kids over FaceTime.

"Love you too." He hung up and I smiled.

I miss my babies so much. I still haven't talked to them and Chris still haven't told them I'm ok. "I miss them big headed kids." Chris said to me and grabbed me pulling me close to him.

"I do too." I said. The room fell in silence and Chris rubbed my ass as we cuddle. "You look good baby." He told me causing me to smile.

"Thanks." My body is mostly back to normal in my opinion. Chris has really been making sure I'm eating 3 full meals a day and that's not including desert after dinner.

His phone rung and he sat up and grabbed it. "Hello." He said. Few seconds later he spoke again. "Get somebody to follow that shit, it's prolly one of Jason bitch ass workers." Chris said sitting up and I did the same. "We gotta talk about tomorrow too." He told them and climbed out of bed. "Ight bro." With that he hung up and walked in the closet.

"What happened?" I asked him with concern.

He walked out the closet slipping in a shirt and spoke to me. "Someone watching the house." He told me and I stood up. "But ion need you to worry, you going to Tiffany's tonight so pack a bag." He told me.

"Excuse says who?" I asked him with a furrowed eyebrow.

"Me you not staying here by yourself tomorrow morning." He told me with wife eyes.

"What tomorrow morning?"

"We going to the cargo lot where Jason hopefully is shipping out from." Chris remained me.

"Fuck you mean I'm going with yall." I told him walking up to him. He laughed in my face. "I'm for real Christopher." I told him.

"Jaylein no you not pack your bag your going to Tiffany house." He said then walked out the room.

So he thinks. I'm going with his ass.

...

"Jaylein no!" Chris yelled in my face.

"Why the fuck not Chris!?" I question him. "I'm yo damn wife I can fucking go!" I yelled back.

"Give is a second." Chris told Red and Trey.

They sat on our couch just looking at us as we argue. Chris grabbed me up and took me upstairs to our room. I was just trying to listen to the plan too because my ass going.

"Jaylein why yo ass don't listen to me?" Chris asked me.

"Because you don't listen to me." I told him and he sat on the bed. "I'm going." I told him.

"No the fuck you not!" His voice echoed and I just looked at him.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'm not finna risk losing yo ass again!" He yelled at me. He then sighed and continued. "Ion wanna lose you baby." He said and his voice cracked. "Not nomo." He added and his eyes began to water.

I walked over and sat next to him and grabbed his hand. "And ion wanna lose you either Christopher." I told him and whipped his tear. "But you gotta remember where married which me we in this shit together." I continued. I grabbed his face and made him look me in my eyes. "It's US against any and everybody babe." I kissed his lips then let him go. "So I'm going and we go fight this shit together." I told him. I stood up and grabbed his hand and took him back out our room and downstairs where Red and Trey were waiting.