Chapter Twenty: Plot (Part Two)

The next day (March 31st)
Jaylein pov

"I'm so excited for this Jamaica trip girl." Neicy told me while helping me pack. "Neicy botta get her grove back." She said causing me to laugh.

"You better shut up or it's go be like that Bahamas trip all over again." I told her and he smacked her lips then sipped her whine.

"No it's not." She said as Chris walked in the closet.

"Ew I thought we had a strict no monkey policy." Chris said while walking up to me.

"Shut yo ass up you fucking whale." Bernice fired back at chris as he kissed me lips.

He pulled away and looked at her and chuckled. "How you know I was talking about you?" He asked her. "So that mean you know yo ass a monkey."

I held in my laughter as I playfully hit him. He headed for the room. "Imma beat yo ass!" Bernice yelled at him while jumping at him and he ran out the closet. "Scary ass." She said and I went back to packing.

After I was done packing my clothes and shit Bernice left and went to see her mom leaving me, Chris and roro. I miss my son, I feel like he be at school for the longest. I miss his little half days of school when he was in pre school.

I turned my attention back to royalty who was splashing around in the tub. "Ready to get out?" I asked her.

She stopped playing and looked at me. She just stared at me for a few minutes then giggled.

"What funny?" I asked her with a smile as she stared to laugh harder. I then turned around an to see Chris who was making funny faces at her.

"You wanna go get Reece while I finish here?" He asked me.

"No you got get him I dropped him off." I told him moving my eyebrows inward.

He smacked his lips then replied. "Jaylein I'm sick of driving." He complained.

"But Chris I have to pack." I told him while I applied dove baby soap on roro towel. "For me and the kids, and I gotta clean cuh I'm not leaving this house a mess." I told him then begin to wash up my baby.

"Ight I'll go get Reece since I'm not doing all that shit."

"Exactly" I told him as I still gave my full attention to roro. "Thanks Christopher." I told him.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever." He bent down to the tub and gave roro and kiss on the cheek. As he walked away his hand connected with my ass causing it to burn.

"Ow Nigga that hurts!" I yelled at chris as I turned around and smacked him as he laughed like I was a comedian. "All you know is play get in something." I told him rolling my eyes at him. He bit his lip and looked me up and down. "Bye little nasty."

...

Me and roro watched Mickey Mouse while I did her hair and she some plain potato chips. I decided on doing her hair in a simple braided style and in a few days when it gets wild again my mom can take them down and she can wear her hair down.

She was quite and calm until my phone. Rung so she stared dancing to the beat of my ring tone. I sat the comb down and walked over to the couch and grabbed it. I answered it as soon as I realized who it was.

"Hello." I said with a smile as I made my way back over to Roro.

"Hey is this Jaylein Jones."

"Yes it is." I assured her holding the phone in the crock of my neck.

"This is Mrs.Blank receptionist and I was calling to let you know your court hearing was scheduled for Wednesday April 5th, is that ok?"

"Yes perfect thanks so much." She hung up which I thought was rude but at least I got a court hearing.