Chapter Thirty~Six: Do It Or Die Trying

The next day (April 31st)
Red pov

After fucking some big booty bitch then cleaned up then put her ass out. I chilled and ate some bacon.

Looking through instagram I got bored so I got my ass up cuh I'm supposed to head to C house cuh he want me to meet his lil nigga.

Before I headed upstairs my doorbell rung. I looked out my peep hole and saw this bitch nigga. I looked to my right at the vase on the stand and grabbed my gun that was sitting next to it. I put in on my hip and opened it. "Wassup bro." August said

I mugged him and let him in. "What you want?" I asked him.

"Look man I know what I did is messed up, but I want you in on it to." He said and shrugged.

I closed the door and he walked over to my couch as began to sit down. "Naw nigga don't sit yo ass might be on some fuckery."He chuckled and stayed standing up putting his hands in my pocket. "And what you the fuck you mean you want me in."

"We take out Chris, Bernice what Trey out which will lead you, me, and Jason on top, you'll be getting more money." He said shrugging.

"Nigga get the fuck out my house." I opened the doors and he smiled and stared walking out. "Call me when you realize it's better on this side." I slammed the door behind him and locked it.

...

Chris pov

"Damn nigga you got 3 kids." Trey said watching the kids run around in the back yard.

I looked at him and just shook my head. "Nigga shut the fuck up you got the same amount." I told him and we laughed.

I passed him the blunt the looked down at my phone. "Wassup?" I asked answering Red's call.

"Open the door."

"It is nigga we in the back, locked and close the gate when you in." I hung up.

"Red here?" Trey asked me and I nodded.

"Cj come here!" I waved him over and as he approached me red walked into the back yard. "Wassup dad?" He asked me and Red chuckled.

"Yo I thought you was playing." Red said looking down at him.

"Shit me too." Trey said dabbing Red up.

"Christian this yo big headed ass Uncel Mario." I introduced him.

"Wassup little man." Red told him then dapped him up.

"Sup now can I go play." Cj asked me eagerly.

"Yeah." He ran off with all the other kids and red sat down.

"So how Jaylein take it?" He asked and Trey put him in rotation.

"Good but not good." I shook my head. "Like I fucked his mom before me and Jaylein was anything like way back back, granted they only 2 months apart." I explained. "Red when you go have kids?" I asked him.

"Prolly when this shit cool down and when Im ready to settle down." He said then gave me the blunt. "Specking of which, August came to my crib today 'offering' me some shit." I blew smoke off as I continued to listen. "We want me to get in on him, and Jason, he want me to help kill y'all so we can be on top, but what the stupid ass nigga don't know is ain't no partner shit with them, Jason using that nigga and when August realize it Jason go off his ass."

Me and trey nodded in agreement. "That hitch ass nigga." I shook my head in disbelief.

"As why yo baby moms wanna kill yo ass?" Red asked and I passes the blunt to Trey.

"My baby moms is a coke head." I almost coughed on my air hearing that shit.

"Bro you buggin." Red said with his eye wide as hell.

"Hell naw I found coke in Carter shit so I'm mad as shit finna go off on him like wha the fuck lil nigga 7." He smacked his lips. "Then he go say, it's his moms, so not only is you doing some hard core drug you making my 7 year old hide the shit for you." You could tell he was still mad about it because of his body language. He took a puff of the blunt then passed it to red as he held it in his lungs. "I told her ass she can't see my kids until she clean and she better be lucky ian taking her to court." He said while the smoke ran out his nose.

"Damn." Is all I can say

We sat in silence for a minute as we watched to kids. "So what's the plan?" Trey asked. "We gotta killem all, Jason, August, and Joyce, and if Ian have kids with the bitch even Bernice." Trey said. "You killed Dave and Nick so we know they out for blood."

"He wanna kill Jaylein, to get back at me for that." I told them.

"Well they ain't finna kill my sis Jj so they can move around, at this point see it's Kill or be killed, we gotta end this shit, soon so we can all move on, y'all can raise y'all kids with no worries."

I sat there looking at my kids before speaking back. "I wanna marry Jj first." I kept my eyes on them still thinking. "They way if something happens to me, Cj still has her, she'll be his legal guardian, she'll take my percentage of the club and my clothing line profits." I said. "I know Jason a dangerous nigga, I'm not saying we can't take him out, I'm just saying we either go do it or die trying."