Chapter Forty: Problem Solve

Jaylein pov

I woke up in an empty bed and still naked. I looked at He clock and it was 2:07pm. I sat up and stretched my arms. I climbed out of bed and proceeded to stretch.

I grabbed the shirt Chris had on yesterday and slipped it over my head. I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and clean my face.

I walked down the hall and downstairs to nobody in the living room. I then headed to the kitchen to see him singing sorta dancing and feeding Royalty.  "And I just don't want you to leave me." I rested on the door frame and smiled as he continued to sing. "Even though I give you reasons, Cause baby sometimes, I can tell just by your face This part of us been gone for so long And I know there's no replacing What we had going on for so long But when it hurts, I can make it better Girl if it works, it's gon' be forever We been though the worst, Made it though the weather Our problems and the pain, But love don't change Love don't change." Royalty smiled and clapped her hands together and I chuckled a little.

"That's was beautiful Chris." I told him and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his torso and looked up at him.

"Thanks baby." He said and leaned down and kiss my forehead. "You hungry cuh I made you breakfast." He told me and I picked my daughter up and kissed her cheek.

"Chris when do I not want food?" I asked him and he chuckled. "Did the kids eat this morning?" I asked referring to the boys. "Hey beautiful." I said to royalty as I placed her on my hip.

"Yeah I cooked earlier then I left you and roro here sleep while I took them to school, came back and took my ass back to sleep until roro got me up." He told me then placed my plate on the counter. "Here, give me her." He took royalty out my arms then continued. "I can go shower with here then I'll go grab the kids then we go down to the court house and I'll make you my wife."

"Can my mom come? I asked him.

"Yeah and Trey and Red go be there too." He informed me and I nodded. "I'll be back." He told him then headed upstairs and I started to
Eat.

...

As I cleaned up the kitchen I heard the gate bell go off and I dried my hands and went over to the intercom. "Who is it?" I asked them then pressed the listen button and waited for them to respond.

"Miami Police department, I'm looking for a Mr.Brown is he home?"

"Not at the moment can I take a message?" I asked keeping myself together I just lied to them niggas.

"Joyce Hawkins body was found deceased around 2 this morning." He said.

"Um wow ok I'll deliver the news." I told them. "Have a nice day."

"You too ma'am." He said.

I ran upstairs to our bathroom and walked in." "Babe." I said to him as I seen him washing our daughter up in our shower.

"Wassup?"

"They know Joyce is dead, to police came by to tell you but I told them you wasn't here." I said and he turned the water off and opened the door.

I grabbed royalty's town and took her off him and wrapped her up in it. "Ok, I'm not worried they off no lead on who did it or anything." He shrugged.

"They must have, how else would they find out who she is." I asked him as he wrapped a towel around his waist.

"Jj I don't know, but I know they don't have shit on me the most they would do is question me asking me who has a motive." He told me as he directed me out the bathroom and to our bedroom where I laid royalty down and grabbed a dipper Chris had laid out along with her lotion and clothes. "I left my gun, some drugs and, money in it so they'll probably just think it's gang related, just like Dave." He told me and as he put some oil on. "Chill baby." He added.

"Ight." I said and put lotion on my daughter.

...

"Baby, So in was thinking." Chris started as I got royalty dress in her purple lace dress for me a Chris's wedding.

"About?" I asked. "Wait before you do all that can you make sure the boys are dressed?" I asked him.

"Wait hold on, how about we go out tonight and celebrate and get married tomorrow morning." He suggested and I smacked my lips and looked at him.

"Chris so you don't see royalty all dressed and shit." I complained and sat her down, did you tell everyone? We will need a sitter and everything Chris why you so last minute." I complained and pushed him a little.

"Damn bridezilla and yes I told everyone and yo mom agreed to watch the kids." He said then picked up royalty and put her on his shoulder and she smiled and giggled. "I'll go get them packed with yo mean ass." Chris said and walked out the room. "Get dressed!" He yelled.

"Shut up nigga!" I yelled back playfully.