Chapter Twelve: R.I.P

The next day (March 27th)
Jaylein pov

I woke up and Chris wasn't in bed. I climbed out to and went to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth.

Today is my sisters funeral and Ion know what to think about it.

I walked downstairs as I checked my phone. I heard the TV on in the theater so I walked in to see Chris and roro slumped.

I had to take a picture. I smiled as I captured them then posted it on ig.

Jaylein 🥰😴👨‍👧

Jaylein 🥰😴👨‍👧

I picked roro up which made her wake up and start to cry which woke chris up. "Sorry." I told him rocking roro.

"It's good." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Why you sleep down here?" I asked him.

"I woke up and got out of bed around 6 cuh Roro was crying and we came down here to watch Mickey Mouse."

"I see." I told him.

"Can you start getting the kids ready while I start making breakfast?" I asked him and he nodded then grabbed roro out my arms.

...

I did Royalty hair as she sat there eating Cheerios and playing on her tablet.

"Ight me and Reece ready." Chris told me from the doorway putting his hat on and Reece walked up and stood in the door way, only Chris would dress like that to a funeral.

"So the kids ain't wearing black?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"He picked it out." Chris said and I shrugged they both looked good now all I have to do it get us dressed.

...