Chapter Forty~Four: War

The next day (May 3rd)
Jaylein pov

Last night was fun as hell. Me, Chris, Red and Trey went out for drinks and shit just chilling. Now I'm laying here with the biggest hangover, I've been throwing up for a while now.

I need to get up and go meet Red and Trey to plan Chris 30th birthday. I already know what I wanna get him and shit I'm so ready.

I actually don't know where Chris is right now but we left like a few minutes ago.

The kids didn't go to school today since we stayed out last night and my mom didn't want to take them. So My mom dropped them off early this morning before she went to work.

I climbed out of bed and grabbed my phone to look at the time, 11:07am. "Aye watch y'all sister." I told the boys as they played the game in my room and royalty sat on my bed. I headed for the shower since it was calling my name. After the drinks with the guys me and Chris come Home and had some amazing sex. We went for rounds and I mean rounds. I didn't have anything left it me. I don't know sex just hit differently when you you married.

When I got out my shower Chris still wasn't home. I shot him a text and then put on lotion and some pajamas for now until I was ready to go.

"Ohh Imma take this one bro." Cj told Reece as they played the game.

Minuets later I heard the alarm go off for the back door which was weird. I got up off the bed leavening the kids in my room and headed downstairs. When I made it to the top of the stairs I heard 2 male voices and they didn't sound familiar. I ran back to my room and shut the door quietly and locked it. "Cj, Reece get in your dads closet, now hurry up." I whispered and they did what I said. I grabbed royalty off the bed and my phone and followed them into the closet. I closed and locked the door as I started to called Chris as I searched his shoe boxes.

"Mom-" Cj started.

"Shh ok please don't say anything I said holding the phone between my ear and shoulder. "Chris." I said in a panic and whispered. "Some ones here inside the house." I said still looking for his gun.

"What?!" He asked me.

"Where the gun Chris?" I asked still searching for it.

I began to get more scared as I continued to look and couldn't find it. "I moved it from there it's in my nightstand." He said as I heard our bedroom door getting knocked off the hinges.

"Chris what do I do?" I asked him in straight panic. "They're in the room." I said as I put the kids behind me.

"I'm coming Jaylein baby, I'm so sorry." He said. "I'm coming Ight I'm trying." He said and next thing I knew the closet door was being knocked down.

One of the men grabbed my arm and pulled me as I screamed and tried to fight. "Chris!" I yelled as my phone was being snatched out my hand and threw on the floor and my kids were scooped up. "Nooo!"

I screamed and fought as hard as I could while my kids screamed and cried. I got out of his arms and I ran over to the nightstand I got it opened and as soon as my finger tips touched the gun I was scooped back up by the guy.

They both had to be about 6'5 plus, and around 300 pounds and it was way more then I could handle compared to my 5'6 and 140. I still continue to scream and fight as they took us out the house. We were all being took outside to a black car.

As the guy carried me I fought and screamed and ended up kicking the guy who had my kids in the face and putting him to sleep causing him to let my kids go. "Run run!" I yelled to them. Reece grabbed his little sister with the help of Cj and they ran to wherever.