Chapter Fourteen: Switch Up

Chris pov

"Wassup." I told my niggas sitting next to Trey who was rolling up.

"Sup Breezy wassup?" Red asked me sitting his phone on the table.

"I gotta talk to y'all about sum serious shit." I told them then sighed. "Where August?" I asked them only to get shrugs from both of them.

"Shit ion know he disappeared before Jaylein gave her speech earlier." Red said causing me to stare at him. "What?"

"He left before-"

"The shot out." Trey said looking at me and I looked at him then red as it all clicked in our head.

"Naw man it's August He our brother." Red said shaking his head in disbelief.

"He also been MIA when shit happens." I told him.

"Wassup y'all." He said walking in the room causing us all to look at us.

"Where the fuck was you?" Trey asked him lighting the blunt.

"My moms called and I had to go see her." He told us sitting down next to Red.

"What fo?" I asked him and he looked at me with a straight face then chuckled.

"Some family shit." He said and I nodded already knowing he was lying. "So how was the funeral?"

"You should know." Trey said and I hit him in his chest causing red to laugh.

"Great." I said with a fake ass smile then took the blunt from Trey.

The room fell into a silent as we all stared down August and he stared us down. "So Breezy What you wanna talk to us about?" August asked me.

Now that it might be a chance he switching up I can talk to them about what I wanted to with his ass around.

I picked up my phone and looked at it to fake some shit. "Never mind Jj need me Imma holla at y'all later." I told them then stood up.

...

I pulled up and put my car in park only to see Jaylein standing at the door pushing someone.

I hopped up and walked up. "I said no." She said with a hint of annoyance in her voice. I grabbed whoever it was and turned them around.

"See it had to be yo ass." I told him. "Get the fuck off my damn property yo." I told him pushing him out the way.

"Nigga I'm here to talk to my damn wife not to wanna be ass." He said back to me making me chuckle.

"Ian go say it again get the fuck off my damn property." I told him threw gritted teeth.

"What the fuck you go do if I don't?" He question me.

"Chris come on it ain't worth it." Jaylein said pulling me into the house. "Jason leave." She told him still pulling me inside the house.

It took everything in me not to just shoot this nigga in his damn face but I know my kids in the house and Jaylein here so I ain't go do it.

"Jaylein." Jason said before Jaylein closed the door in his face.

"How the fuck he get my address?" I asked him snatching away from her.

"Ion know Chris it don't matter just leave it alone." She told me locking the door as I walked over to Royalty play pin.

"What the fuck was he doing here?" I asked again.

"He said he wanted to check on me after the stuff that happened at the funeral." She said as I kissed on roro's face.

"How the fuck he know?" I asked while walking to the kitchen with roro in my hands while she followed.