Chapter Ninteen: Work On It

The next day (March 30th)
Jaylein pov

I woke up this morning and chris was gone with Reece so I'm guessing he took him to school then never came back and he a grown as man and not my nigga so I can't be mad at him for that. So I got me and Royalty dressed and we went out.

....

...

"So I was thinking about going back to college." Neicy told me as we got our nails done.

I looked at her with a smile then spoke. "What major?" I asked her.

"I'm just gonna go and pick up from where I left off so business." She told me and I nodded my head. "Trey said he'll help out around the house an shit and we plan on quitting whit Chris." She told me.

I was lost at first but then it clicked so I started a new conversation. "So yesterday I went to this open house and guess who tried to sell me a house."

"Who?" She asked tilting her head like a dog.

"Bianca." I told her she dropped her jaw.

"For real?" She asked as I looked at royalty who was sleeping in her stroller still.

"Yeah and she go be like 'you went back to her' like duh bitch He forever mine, I own him these hoes just renting him."

"Period." She said shaking her head and looking at the Asian lady doing her nails. "Anyways how was the house hunting?" She asked.

"Um good Chris got an attitude with me at the moment I guess."

"Why?"

"Cuh I don't plan on staying with him and he wants me to."

"So He shouldn't have a problem with it."

...

Chris pov

I chilled and smoked a cigarette as I watch boondocks and laid out on the coach.

I heard the front door open and close and heels click against the floor and paper bags rubbing against eachother. "Go get that homework done." Jaylein told our son then walked in the livingroom.

"Hey." Her beautiful voice spoke while sitting royalty down with the bags.

I sat up and looked her fine ass up and down then put my cigarette out as royalty walked over to me. I smiled at her and picked her up. "Wassup big head." I told her and kissed her cheek making her giggle.

"So how was your day?" Jaylein asked me while sitting next.

"Ight I guess."

"You still mad at me?" She asked me with a sign following.

"Naw I wasn't mad to being with just confused on why you don't wanna stay here." I told her still giving my full attention to my daughter.

"It's nothing against you I just don't want to."

"Why?"

"Because-"

"Because you don't want to work on us?" I asked her now looking her I her eyes.

"You do?" She asked me and I smacked my lips then stood up.

"Duh Jaylein." I told her in an obvious tone as I put Royalty in her play pin. "You know I do." I added on while looking at her. "I wanna pick up where we left off." I told her and she just stared at me. "Well before I fucked up."

She just looked at me as if she was thinking. "Chris this Nothing against you but I just got out a relationship and I'm getting a divorce, ion know if I just wanna hop into a relationship with my Babydaddy, when I decided to cuff you I will" She said while standing up and approached me. "I have fun with you, and being with you everyday makes me love you more but ion wanna be in a relationship right now, I like what we are now."

"Ight." I told her and sighed. "So this means you go make me do this 30 days shit again?" I asked her and she chuckled and wrapped her arms around my torso and looked up at me.

"No." She said and laid her head on my chests. "And we didn't even make it to 30 days."

I placed my hands on her but as smiled. "Cuh you dick crazy."

"Sure am, can I have some tonight?" She asked me and I smirked and slapped her ass.

...

Jaylein pov

After I cooked dinner and everything I got the kids bathe and to sleep so me and Chris can actually have some time to ourselves but a bitch is tired now.

"Ok so I decided That we should leave Saturday morning for this vacation and come back maybe Tuesday." Chris told me as I tied my hair up into a messy bun.

"Ok is that cool for Trey, Neicy, and Red?"

"Yeah I just got off the phone with Trey, your mom said she'll watch the kids."

"Ok that seems fun." I told him while walking over to our bed. "Where?" I asked him.

"Jamaica."

"Ouuu." I told him while climbing in bed only for him to grab me and pull me over for me to kiss him.

Chris pov

I pulled Jaylein on top of me so she was straddling me as we continue to kiss. My hands slipped under my shirt that she was wearing and I started to squeeze her fat ass.

I know she was tired so I got to get her in my mood fast. I pushed her back
Making her lay on her back. I got in between her legs and lifted her shirt while placing her legs on my shoulders and stared to rub her pretty pussy as I continue to kiss her.

I kissed her neck as she stared to tug at my boxer. "Stop doing this foreplay shit Christopher fuck me." She said while panting.

I chuckled then looked down in her eyes and did what she wanted. I slipped off my boxers then rubbed the head of my dick on her clit causing her to moan. I slowly entered her and she let out a soft long moan.

Her pussy was so wet and right just like it's always been. As I pushed all myself into her I heard royalty's cry. "Fuck." We said in unison as I pulled out of her.

I slipped back on my boxer and left Jaylein laying there. "Hurry back." She said as I walked out our bedroom. I made my way to roro and she was standing up in her bed with tears in her eyes and I had no idea why.

"Shhh Babygirl." I told her while picking her up only to smell her shit.

I took her over to her changing station and took care of her situation then rocked her back to sleep.

Once I did all that witch took me about 8 minutes I headed back down the hall to my bedroom.

I closed the door then Chuckled as I looked at Jaylein who was laying in the bed with her hand on her pussy knocked the fuck out.

I made my way over to her and covered her up and kissed her forehead. I then headed to the bathroom and closed the door, opened the Medicine cabinet and grabbed the KY gel.