Chapter Fifty~Three: Baby

Jaylein pov

"Ok ma'am we had your name changed up at the front to Karin Davids." My doctor told me. I gave him a slight smile and nodded. "After you finish this bag of insulin we'll start you on another, just for the baby's sake." He told me and I nodded.

He checked the machines then looked back at me. "We plan on letting you got tomorrow morning. Um when your home make sure your eating 5 full meals a day for the next 2 weeks to get you back up to your normal weight after that eat 3 meals regularly for the baby." He told me as I listen and nodded. "Well go over more of that when you check out." He said. "Speaking of Baby." He said with a smile. "I know the gender." He said and I smiled.

"Oh momma." Monica said and I looked at her and chuckled.

"Would you like to know or in an envelope?" He asked me.

I thought about it and Chris said he's gonna be here so I'll let him see it. "Envelope." I answered. He stared to walk out and I stopped him. "Doc my husband is supposed to be coming his name is Christopher Brown can you let them know up front." I asked him and he nodded.

"Will do." He said

Chris pov

"Man naw fuck that shit I'm finna check every goddamn room!" I yelled at the receptionist.

I was pissed the fuck off they trying to tell me she wasn't here. "Sir you keep yelling like that I'm going to have to get security!" She yelled back with her squeaky high pick ass voice.

"Ion give a fuck!"

"Bro bro chill." Trey said grabbing me.

"Sir are you Christopher Brown?" A make doctor asked me walking up to me.

I looked at him up and down with a confused face debating is I should tell him yeah or no. "Yeah." I said and he smiled at me the waves his hand.

"Follow me."

Trey, Red, and I followed behind him down the long hall and to the elevator. We all climbed in and he spoke again. "Jaylein Brown Husband right?" He asked me and I nodded. "Yeah she going by Karin Davids at the front desk." He said as the elevator stopped on the 6th floor.

Once we climbed off he lead the way and over to her room. He handed me an envelope and smiled. "She right in there." He told me.

I sighed then looked at these niggas. "Give is a second." I told them and they nodded. "And go grab flowers please." They walked off and waved me off.

I opened the door to see Jaylein in the bed smiling and laughing and another woman sitting there. They were talking and shit.

Jaylein eyes fell on me and she smiled harder. "Baby." She said as I made my way over.

I sat the envelope down then I pulled her into a hug wrapping my arms around her waist which was smaller then normal. I kissed her a few times over and over and held her small body tight until she pulled away.

I looked her in her eyes and held in my tears as I examined her. She had a small mark on her face above her eyebrows. I looked at her arm which was wrapped up and I couldn't help to notice how skinny she's gotten. Imma have to make her thick again.

"Baby this is Monica she brung me here." She told me and I made my way over to the lady. "Monica this is my husband Chris." Jaylein introduced us and Monica held her hand out. Instead of taking it I pulled her into a hug.

"Thank you so much." I said to her as I hugged her.

"Problem no." She said and pulled away while shaking her head.

I guess she meant no problem.

"Babe." Jaylein said catching my attention. She held up the envelope and smiled. "Come open it." She told me.

I walked back over to her side and took it out of her hand.

"What is it?" I asked her sitting down on her bed.

"The gender of our baby." She said and I looked at her and smiled then back at the envelope.

Jaylein pov

Chris slowly opened the envelope as I watched. He pulled out a paper and looked at it. His eyes got big and she smiled causing me to smile. "What it say baby?" I asked him and he just looked at me then hopped up like a little kid and celebrated. "What?!" I asked with a chuckle.

"I wanna know." Monica said.

"We having a boy baby." Chris said and I smacked me lips then smiled.

...

Not so long after Monica left. Trey and Red soon came back with flowers and now me and Chris our laying in my bed while they go get food. "Where's the kids?" I asked him.

"With your mom in Texas, speaking of which I have to tell them your ok." He said then kissed my cheek.

The room fell in silence beside the TV making noises, then I spoke again. "So what we go name him?" I asked Chris as he rubbed my stomach.

"I don't even know." He said then chuckled.

"Well obviously it has to have something to do with your name like all you sons." I told him and he sat up and looked at me.

"I just realized that shit." He said and I laughed. "CHRIStian and Reece got my middle name as his first."

"Duh chris." I said with a chuckled as he laid back down. "You slow." I told him. "I'm thinking Chrisler." I told him with a smile.

"Like the car, Chrysler?" He asked and I nodded.

"But a 'I' instead of a 'Y', what you think?" I asked him.

"It's nice." I said agree.

"Chrisler Maurice Brown." We said together then laughed.

Once again the room fell in silence as we watched TV. Chris continued to rub my stomach And I slowly drifted to sleep only for his voice to wake me again.

"What he do to you Jaylein?" Chris asked catching me off guard.

I thought about it and my eyes started to water. He couldn't see because my back was towards him. "What you mean?" I asked him trying to stall on the question.

"Jj stop playing baby tell me." He said with a hint of annoyance.

A lump grew in my throat and a tear ran down my face. I sat up and turned to face him and he sat up too. "He raped and beat me." I told him saying it fast just to get it out.

Tears ran down my face and he pulled me into a hug and let me cry in his shoulder as he ran his hands down my back. "If you want a DNA test-" I started before he cut me off.

"The DNA don't matter he's mines either way it go." He whispered in my ear. I could hear his voice crack as he said that so I knew he was dropping tears too.

I'm 100% sure that Chrisler is Chris's but I'm ok if he want one.

After me and Chris calm down he laid back down and cuddle. Minutes later and spoke. "Im killing him."