Chapter Twenty~Two: Crash

Jaylein pov

"What you wearing?" I asked Bernice as she looked through her suitcase.

"An anywhere dress." She told me.

I nodded and walked back to my room where Chris was sitting on the bed with his towel around his waist texting hard ass hell on his phone. "Who You texting?" I told him walking over to my bags.

"My mom." He said then locked and threw his phone to the side.

"Speaking of her we should update the security system." I told him pulling out my bags.

"We?" He asked me. I turned and look at him and he had a huge smile on his face causing me to smile. "So you staying?"

I did give the us being together and living together us thing a thought and I mean we all human we go fuck up. I love Chris and I can really see us married one day. "Yeah."

His smile got bigger and he spoke. "You deserve some good ass head for that shit come'er." He licked his lips slowly and I made my way over to him.

I sat on his lap and he kissed my lips softy.

...

...

"Where the rest of yo top?" Chris asked me walking into the bathroom as I applied some lip gloss to my lips.

"It's right it." I told him closing my tube and looking down at myself. "Cute right?" I asked him. He didn't reply so I chuckle and looked up at him and he was just staring at me with a straight face causing me to burst out laughing. "Ok I'm sorry." I said grabbing his chin and kissed his lips.

"You been actin up lately." He spoke as I walked out the bathroom and he followed. "I think my dick affecting yo thinking."

I laughed again as I grabbed my purse. "Shut up."

...

Tori pov (Jaylein mom)

"Abuela can I get some candy out your purse?" My grandson asked me as I changed Royalty dipper.

"And what makes you think I got some?" I finished up her dipper and looked at him. He stood in the door way with a cute little smile and I chuckle. "You little self looked." I told him and he just smiled.

We walked into the living room and I placed roro in her play pin and walked over to my purse.

My doorbell rung so I handed my purse over to Maurice and headed over to it. "Hello Joyce." I said with a small smile.

"Hey Tori." She said then hugged me. "Long time no see." She said as I let her in.

"Meme!" Reece said running up to her as I shut the door.

"Hey you wanna go to the movies with me?" She asked him.

It's his grandmother so I'm sure Jaylein wouldn't mind.

He nodded his head and Joyce looked at me for reassurance. "Yeah he can go." I told her and she smiled.

"Go grab a jacket it's a lil chilly out there." She told him.

...

Jaylein pov

"Y'all remember when Jaylein couldn't stand Chris hoe ass." Red and and we all laughed.

"She was a hoe to, she let me eat her pussy in the closet don't forget that." Chris and and I blushed and looked at him.

"So y'all was fucking in my closet." Bernice said looking at us and the guys laughed as I took a sip of my wine.

"No open your hears Monkey I said I ate her pussy."

"I'm the monkey but you the one with long ass arms and legs." She said and I just laughed harder.

"Both of y'all shut up." Treg said.

"Yeah cuh y'all all some damn monkeys." He said before taking a bite of his food.

"Shut yo ass up." I chimed in with a playful smile.

Red looked to his right and yelled. "Damn!" He said. "She got a fatty." He said and Chris and Trey head went in that direction so I slapped his neck.

"Don't play with me." I told him and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Naw jj it's fine look at that nigga dick print!" She said and pointed and I looked.

"Get shot in the pussy Jaylein." Chris told me slapping my thigh.

"Same for yo ass." Trey said to Bernice."

...

Me and Chris walked out the club bathroom after our quicky. I pulled my dress down a little more as we made our way back over to the crew.

"Ouu y'all done fucking." Trey said over the music and I blushed.

"Yo C look who the fuck I found." Red said approaching us with a light skin nigga with braids.

"Yo Ty!" Chris said with a big ass smile and dapped him up.

Chris pov

"Yo Ty!" I smiled and bro hugged my brother from back in the day. "Fuck You been at fo?" I asked him as he dapped up Trey.

"Shi in LA raising my seed, in coming back to  Miami tho." He said. "I heard about yo kids man congrats." He said and papped my shoulder. "This babymoms?" He asked and pointed to Jaylein.

"Yeah bro, Jaylein this Michael, but we can him Tyga, Ty this my girlfriend Jaylein."

"Nice to meet you." Jj told him with a smile.

...

"So what different with y'all niggas." Tyga asked us.

We met him when we was in Middle school and we was close until his moms moved then to LA to get married.

"August switching up on us." Trey told him.

"You for real?" He asked looking at us and I nodded.

"Yep and C mom and bro plotting too." Red added on.

"Yo ass found yo moms?" Tyga asked and I nodded.

"Yep sadly."

"But hol up." Trey said and we all looked at him. "If Joyce and Dave switching, don't you think August working with they ass?"

It made sense but why. "Why?" I asked squinting my eyes.

"Nigga you big out in Miami, you at enemies on my street." Ty told me. "Shit anybody can be after yo ass, and I know this go be some fucked up shit to say, but yo family can be in danger too." He told me.

That's the reason right there I need to stop.

...

Jaylein pov

I danced with Bernice while the guys talked to Tyga at the bar. My phone vibrated in my bra and I grabbed it out and looked at it.

Mommy💖

I put a finger up to Bernice and walked to the bathroom and she followed.

I answers the phone only to hear my moms cries. "Ma what's wrong?" I asked her as worry fell over me.

"I'm so sorry Jaylein." She said crying harder.

"Mom what happened?" I asked her.

"I let Maurice go with Joyce and she got into a car crash." She said and I just froze as tears stared to fall. "We're at the emergency room." She said. "I'm so sorry."

...