Chapter Twenty~Four: Brother

Chris pov

Before climbing out my car I took a deep breath. I looked over at his house and it was only about 2 lights on. I looked around to make sure I saw no cameras and shit, but thank his he live in the hood. I grabbed my bottle of henny out the passenger seat and took a gulp.

I let the burning sensation hit my throat as I closed the bottle and sat it back down. I made sure my gun was tucked in good with an extra one on my ankle. I hopped out my Benz and made my way over to his door.

I crept around the corner to the side door and and covered my hand with my sweater and tried to open it but it and just my luck it was opened. I slowly opened the door and let myself in. I looked around before figuring out where I should go.

I headed up the stairs to hear him talking to someone. I made it to him room and saw him looking down at his feet while talking on the phone. "I know ma." He said. "Ight, good night." He hung up so I grabbed my gun and aimed it at the back of his head.

I cocked my gun and he turned around holding his chest. "Bro fuck is you doing?!" He yelled at me putting his hand up.

"So yo bitch ass think it's ok to hurt my family hu?" I asked him.

"Look bro man I'm sorry." He said closing his eyes. "Come on we blood." He begged.

"Shut the hell up!" I yelled at him. He kept crying and shit and I came up with an idea. "What y'all up to?" I asked him.

"What?" And his bitch ass stopped crying.

"Tell me what the fuck y'all got planned!"

"Yo ass go let me live?" He asked me sniffing.

"Nigga tell me what the fuck you know!"

"We working for Jason, Nick was his brother and he plotting to kill Jaylein to get back at you, with you out of the way me and Aug go take you, Trey and Red out and take over, ma just want a percentage." He said while crying. "Please don't kill me man I'll talk them out of doing it." He begged.

"So let me get this straight, y'all was go kill my girl, bros, and me, and not only that but you hurt my fucking child! You really think imma let yo ass live?" I asked him with a slight chuckle. "Naw nigga, see yo ass in hell." I let around off in this nigga head.

Looking at all the brains and blood on the wall and dresser reality hit me. I killed my brother. I ran out his room and back out out the side door. And walked over to my car like nothing happened.

I started her up and drove off fast as hell.

Jaylein pov

I laid in bed waiting for Chris to get home and I'm worried as hell. What if he got there and they were waiting on him or something. Second later the alarm system notified me that the front door was open. Sat up in bed and looked at the door and he walked in. He had blood splattered on him and he had tears in his eyes.

I got up from the bed and walked over to him. I helped him take off his clothes and I threw them in the fire place. I took him to the bathroom and I turned on some hot water so he could shower. As the water ran I cleaned underneath his nails. Once I was done with that I took him over to the shower and opened the door for him to get in. I tried to close it but instead he pulled me in.

I slipped off my t-shirt and underwear and climbed in with him. I hugged his torso as he stared to cry into my shoulder.

"It's ok." Is the only thing I could manage to come out.

...

Next day (April 2nd)

Killing Dave is gonna affect him. I know Chris isn't a bitch but he not cold hearted.

I looked at Chris who was sleep with dry tears on his face. I kissed his lips and climbed out of bed. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time and it was 6:38am. I can't sleep knowing my gaming is going through shit. I grabbed the baby monitor out of my room then I went to royalty room and looked at her then the Reece just to make sure they were ok.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen where I sat roro baby monitor and I started cleaning and cooking. Minutes later my phone rung.

"Hello." I said after answering it.

"Wassup were C?" Red asked me.

"He sleep." I told him while loading up the dishwasher.

"Dave dead. Aug told us."

I sighed before responding to him. "I know, but some shit you shouldn't talk about over the phone.." I told him getting mad all over again.

"Damn." Was all he said back.

"Yeah I know, but I'm cleaning." I told him then switch ears. "So imma tell Chris to call you when he wake up."

"Hold yo how lil man?"

"He has a broken left arm and a possible seizure problem."

"How he taking it?"

"I mean he's taking it the best way he can." I told him shrugging. "But like I said I will have Chris call you later."

"Ight sis." With that he hung up.

...