Chapter Forty~Eight: 🤰🤰🤰

2 months later (July 11th)
Chris pov

Still no lead. We checked his house his 'job' every and anything and all I can say is still nothing. I'm scared what if I can't find her what if I'm too late. She's been gone for 69 days. I don't even know where to look at this point. Where to go or anything.

My only escape is my kids and weed. "Dad our team going to finals." Reece told me over face time and I smiled.

"Good job little niggas." I told them.

My sons are doing ok and understand it more then royalty and I'm worried about that still. In her eyes she just know me and her mom is not around. Last time I seen her was for Father's Day and she was a little cold shoulderish towards me. "Im proud of y'all." I told them honestly.

"Did you find mom?" Cj asked me and I sighed then smiled to try to keep them positive.

"Look not yet Ight, don't worry though." I told them. "Let me talk to your grandma." I asked them.

"Hey Chris." She said and I smiled and blew a kiss to royalty who just looked at me. She's now one and stubborn as ever. "Here y'all go take your sister to play." She told my sons and sat roro down. Once they were gone she spoke to me. "You find anything?" She asked me and my eyes immediately stared to water as I shook my head no. "Don't cry baby." She told me.

"What if I'm too late-" I told her.

"What if your not, what if she perfectly fine, there's a lot of what if's Chris." She told me. "I know my baby and she's gonna fight, maybe not physically but mentally." She told me. "Your not to late, I can feel her." She said then touched her chest.

...

Jaylein pov

I've been here for 69 days. I missed my daughters first birthday. I missed my husbands 30th birthday. I missed the forth of July, Father's Day and all. Not only did I miss that shit I miss my family and friends.

Not to mention I'm pregnant. I know it's Chris for a fact. Jason haven't nutted in me, and I know that. I haven't mentioned it to anyone yet just because I don't want nothing to happen to my baby.

At this point I'm getting scared I don't see no way out of this. In trying to gain his trust so he'll let me have more freedom and all but it's not as easy as I thought, the drug He in is powerful.

I wrapped a towel around my skinny body and just stared at myself. I was not the same I was 2 months ago, physically. I removed my towel real quick and looked at my body in the mirror. My ribs were showing my legs were small. My ass was way less then what it was. My face even looked caved in. My arms were so small I could wear cheerios as bracelets.

August pov

I sat on the couch at this beat down house while rolling a joint in my thoughts. I started to think about what Jaylien said about Jason. Also how he was beating her and raping almost everyday. I couldn't stand it she was like my sister once upon I time but I wanted the power so I could let her go.

"I'm finna be head out don't let nobody in here and make sure she doesn't get out." Jason told me. "She's in the bathroom right now." He informed me.

"Ight man." I responded back waving him off.

The door closes and about 10 minutes passed when I heard a low sob. Bernice ass was high as a kite passed out on the couch so I went to go check on Jaylien. When I opened the door she stood there looking at her body.

"August." she said jumping back and closing her towel

I noticed her body was really skinny but I couldn't help the little pudge she had. "Are you pregnant?" I questioned

"No." She quickly denied shaking her head.

I walked closer to her as she backed up. "Don't lie." I told her while I stood in her face.

"Why do you care?" She asked me and I sighed.

"Because the plan is to kill you not an unborn child Jj." I told her truthfully. "I want your baby safe too." I added on.

"I am." She answer and looked down at her feet. When she looked back up she had tears in her eyes. Please don't tell them I don't want nothing to happen to my baby." She begged blinked her tears away.

I stared at her hard not knowing what to do. "Is it his?" I asked a little scared.

"Hell fucking no I rather die." She said harshly.

"I won't tell them for now. You need to tell him, maybe he'll let you go to doctors appointment or some shit, what he doing to you is not Ight." I told her.

She looked at me and smacked her lips. "And yet your helping him." She said to me.

...

Jaylein pov

After August put me back down in the basement and tied me up. I thought to myself, now that August knew he could use it against me at anytime. I have to make it out by any means necessary. I started to cry while rubbing my stomach because I started think about what would happen if I didn't get out in time. 

I began to cry because I felt like it was gonna come down to that. I know I shouldn't think negative but it's hard to think positive in this situation.

"Wifey." I heard Jason said unlocking a the door. I stopped crying and tried to wipe my face. "Awe what's wrong?" He asked me approaching me.

He's so out of it. Nigga go ask me 'what's wrong?' I'm stuck here. "Jason when are you canna let me me?" I asked him.

"You wanna leave me?" He asked then leaned in closer to my face. "You still wanna go back to that nigga after all I did for yo ass?!" His hand connected with my left cheek. "That's how it is Jj!?" He yelled and started beating my ass again. "I do so fucking much for you!" He continued to yell as he continued to hit me.

I held my stomach and cried as I spoke. "No no I don't want to!" I yelled and he stopped and looked at me and smiled.

...

Half of this was written by bbyshi6