Chapter Thirty~Four: BabyDaddy (Part Two)

Trey pov

C and Jaylein left some hours back and Red came in with the kids. "How long have you been wanting to fuck him?" Bernice looked at me from the bed and sat there silently. "How long!?" I yelled and she jumped.

"I don't know!" She yelled back. "I'm been imagining him when we've been fucking honestly." I looked at her ass in surprise. "I don't know trey I've just been feeling him lately." She shrugged and it just pissed me off more.

"Then why the fuck you ain't been tell me this shit!?"

"Stop yelling, the kids here." I squinted my eyes at her and just blow air out.

She got me so mad right now if I was a cartoon character I would be blowing smoke out my damn ears. "Ight fuck this I'm out." I grabbed me keys and headed for out bedroom door. "Red can you help the kids we finna go!"

"Trey you not taking my kids." She said and stood up grabbing my arm pulling me back. "Carter not even yours."

"I'm his father according to them adoption papers." I reminded her.  Bernice mom had full custody over carter but when he came back she ain't wanna give them to Bernice for whatever reason so I stepped in.

I pushed her back on the bed and proceeded out of our bedroom to get my kids ready.

...

Chris pov

"Dad." I opened my eyes to see Maurice tapping me. "Some one at the gate." He said then laid back down next to him mom. We all feel asleep in our bed.

I heard the buzzer ring again and this time it woke Royalty causing her to move and fuss so before that woke up Jaylein I picked her up. "It's ight baby girl." I said rubbing her back and she threw her head down on my shoulder.

I walked over to the intercom and some in it. "Who is it?" I whispered a little then pressed listen.

"Trey let me in bro." I held the button long enough for him to get back in his car and drive in then I closed them.

I looked back at Jaylein and Reece who was right back to sleep and I laid royalty in between them. I threw on a shirt and headed downstairs.

I opened the door and him and the kids where walking up to it. "What the hell bro?" I asked him rubbing my eyes.

"Hold up let me go put them in a room." Trey walked up my stairs with the kids that was half sleep and I shut and locked the door.

Few minutes later he came back downstairs. "Ight bro I had to leave she was testing me man." He said then plopped on my couch.

"But bro you can't take the kids that shit is kidnapping now." I told him and sat across from him. He waved me off and sat back. "Where Red?"

"At his place, that bitch still at the safe house, I think." He shrugged as he continued looking out in space.

The room fell in silence until I spoke up. "I'm sorry man." I told him truthfully.

"Naw man you ain't do shit. She did it so I'm cooling." I just looked at him until he got up. "Imma go to sleep and shit." He said then walked upstairs my stairs.

This nigga really just walked in here like it's his and shit. I laughed to myself then made sure I locked all the doors and shit before heading back up to bed.

...

Jaylein pov

I woke up and the house sounded full
Of chaos. Kids screaming and running music on loud and shit.