Chapter Fifteen: Done

Chris pov

I walked into my bedroom to see Jaylein and Royalty knocked out. I guess after she found out she ain't have to take Reece to school she went back to sleep. I took of my clothes leaving me in my boxer then climbed in bed next to Jaylein.

I wrapped my arm around her causing her to wake up. "What time is it?" She asked with her eyes still closed.

"10:34."

Jaylein pov

"10:34." Told me answering my question.

I sighed and I sat up. "I can't sleep all day." I told him looking down at him and his eyes was close. I smacked my lips only to hear him fart. "Chris!" I said in a ew tone and he looked up at me with a mischievous smile.

"That wasn't me." He said snd I rolled my eyes playfully with a smile. "It was yo daughter."

"Don't lie on my baby." I told him climbing over him to get off the bed since Royalty was on the other side.

He stopped me causing me to be straddling him. "Where you going?"

"To showered and brush my teeth and possibly go to the shop." I told him rubbing his abs.

"Or you can just stay here and ride my dick and you can do all that shit tomorrow." He smirked then used his thumbs to rub my inner thighs.

"No Royalty right there." I told him while moving his hands but that didn't work cuh he still placed them on my ass.

"She got a room, or we got a bathroom."

I stared at him and god damn he sexy. His skin, lips, eyes, I can go on and on. And all honestly a day of just riding his dick sounds amazing, I need to relief so much stress.

"Naw not today." I told him. He smacked his lips as I climbed off of him. "You stink by the way." I told him and he laughed "It's stuff I really have to get done today chris." I explain as entered the bathroom. "You can help by watching your child for me tho."

I closed the door and smiled.

...

...

I walked downstairs to hear Chris voice in the kitchen so I headed that way. Before I. Could make it all the way in I heard chris talking.

"Is it good?" Chris asked Royalty causing me to smile at the sight of them

Royalty nodded her head while smacking as I approached the table. "Mommy!" She yelled showing me her few teeth.

"Hey baby." I told her as I walked pass Chris to make my way to her.

I felt Chris's stare on me causing me to look at him. His lip was bit down and his eyes were directly on my ass. I laughed while sitting down next to roro. "Ouu girl you sticky." I told her as she tried to touch and grab me.

Chris scooped her up out the chair. "You look nice." He said smiling down at me.

"Thanks." I told him giving him a smile back.

Royalty tugged on his shirt getting her sticky-ness on it. Chris looked at her and smiled and Chris buried his face in her neck blowing in it causing her to bust out into laughter.

I stood up listening to her giggles and started getting their plates. "Imma go bathe her real quick." He told me.

"Ight I might not be here when y'all get back." I told him walking over to him. "Give mommy some kisses." She pecked her lips out and widen her eyes making me smile. I leaned in and kissed her lips. "Mah!" We said in unison pulling away from eachother. "Love you."

"Can I get a kiss?" Chris asked me and I laughed.

"You not go let that go hu?"

"Nope." He said and grabbed my face and smash our lips together.

...

"Hey y'all." I said walking into the shop.

"Ou look who showed up." Tiffany said with a smile as she did someone sew in.

"I know I've been MIA for a while." I told them walking over to my station.

"Naw I still see yo ass in a regular." Bernice told me slaying some edges.

Chris pov

"Bro you betta make this quick I gotta go pick up Carter and Alaya." Trey said sitting on the couch holding carti.

I sat royalty in her play pin and walked over and sat on the same couch as red. "Ight So Ian wanna mention this shit infront of August cuh ion know if he can be trusted but ion wanna do this shit nomo." I them looking at them.

"What you mean?" Red asked while grabbing digging in his pocket.

"This selling drugs shit." I told them. "I got a family now and the shit that happed at the funeral was towards us and ion wanna even put my family in danger like that." I told them making eye contact with each of them.

"So what you wanna do just let go?" Red asked finna light a blunt but I snatched it away from him. "Fuck wrong with you?"

"Nigga my nephew and daughter in the room." I told him. "But y'all can keep it going or whatever but, I still get my percent of the club, I got my clothing line and Jj got her shop, we set, I just don't wanna put my life or my kids life in danger."

"Bro but we been doing this shit for so long why stop now?" Trey asked shrugging.

"That's why we should stop now." I said then sighed. "you dance with the devil for so long you bond to step on yo feet." They looked at me as it sunk in. "We go either end up dead or locked up and Ian trying to do neither."

"I feel you Breezy." Trey said nodding. "But that don't mean imma stop."

"I understand that bro do you but speaking for myself." I placed my hand on my chests. "after I make a few more moves and find some shit out...I'm done." I told them.

...