Chapter Forty~Two: Gold Digger

The next day (May 2nd)
Jaylein pov

I woke up ass naked with Chris on my right and Jenny on my left. I sat up as everything from last night hit me. Let's just say girl aren't my thing, well eating pussy isn't my thing. Her head game was straight but my huddy is way better.

I reached over Chris and grabbed his phone and unlocked it with my thrum. And when to his Uber app.

I still didn't go get a new one. Once her Uber was ordered I put his phone back and woke her up. "Aye Jenny you gotta go yo Uber will be here soon." I told her.

She woke up and looked at me like I was crazy and I climbed over Chris as Jenny looked at me biting her tongue. "Let me sit on yo face again baby." She said with a smirk as I threw Chris shirt on.

"Naw we got stuff to do sorry." I told her as I pulled the shirt down more over my butt.

"Your so sexy and he's the one that gets to marry you?" She asked me and I looked at her.

"How you know we're getting married?" I asked her.

"That big ass diamond on your finger, how could I miss it?" She asked me and shrugged. "So tell me he's worth it?" She asked me and climbed out of my bed.

"Yeah." I told her as she stared to put on her clothes.

"Really?" She asked. "Is he worth it or his house, cars, club and clothing line what has your attention?" I squinted my eyes at her and chuckled.

"What you trying to say?" I asked her as I just stood there looking at her.

"I'm asking are you marrying him because of him or what he has?" She asked me.

"Are you calling me a gold digger?" I asked her losing my patience.

"I mean if the shoe fits." She said and shrugged throwing her weave in a ponytail.

"Bitch you don't fucking know me!" I yelled waking Chris up a little. "Cuh you gave me some weak ass head don't mean we cool!" I yelled again and Chris opened his eyes and looked at me. "Get the fuck out my damn house." I told her mugging her.

"Baby chill." Chris said and yawed.

"Bitch?!" Jenny yelled at me from the other side of the bed.

"Didn't I say bitch? Bitch!" I yelled at her and grabbed my hair tie off Chris night stand.

"Jj put the hair tie down." Chris said sitting up and rubbed his eyes.

"Get this bitch out my house." I told her and fished my ponytail.

"Yeah you a gold digging as hoe, talking about 'my house' knowing damn well he pay for everything in this bitch." Jenny said.

I jumped up trying to make it across the back to dragon ball Z kick this hoe but Chris grabbed me mid air. "Let me go."
I told Chris as he held me.

"Jenny leave." Chris told her. "Now." He added and she grabbed her shoes.

"Naw this bitch know me so fucking well she might as well meet my damn hands!" I yelled over Chris shoulder to her as she stared walking out the room. "Don't let me see yo ass out her in the streets!" I also yelled.

"Baby chill." Chris said and I rolled my eyes. The front door opened and closed and Chris finally let me go.

"Bitch try to act like she knew me and talking out her neck and shit fuck outta here." I said walking towards the bathroom.

"It's our wedding day don't let her get to you baby." Chris calm morning voice told me.

I looked him up and down then back to his eyes as I stood in the bathroom door frame. "Put yo dick up it's making me wanna ride you." I told him and walked in the bathroom.

...

Chris pov

Before I left the house I gave Jaylein my phone so she could log into her iCloud and shit and I just picked up another one. Jaylein was getting ready at the house I went to the jewelry store to pick up our rings. Obviously she's not here to pick mine so I'm just picking both.

"Hi how can I help you?" The jeweler asked me walking up to me.

"Um I'm looking for some wedding rings." I told her still looking down at the glass. "I'm think I want both of them big as in diamond wise, and gold like dead ass real gold." I told her looking at her.

"Ouu ok is there a price range?" She asked me and I shook my head no. "Ok I think I have something just for you in the back. They just come in this morning I'll be back." She said and I nodded and waited.

"Chris." I heard my name being called and I looked up to see August. "Aye man I'm sorry about yo moms." He said approaching me and I placed my hand on my hip.

"Aug stay the fuck back man I would hate to kill you in front of all these people." I told him looking him up and down. "Where the fuck Jason at?" I asked him and he looked at me and chuckled.

"C what is you talking about?" He asked me pissing me off.

"Nigga don't try to do these fucking mind games, stay the fuck away from me and what's mine and we go be good now bounce before I kill yo ass." I told him.

He chuckled and walked away. Sometimes didn't feel right to me. I got my phone out my pocket and called Jaylein.

"Baby get yo shit and go get ready at your moms please ion want you alone right now." I told her over the phone.

"Why what happened?" She asked me and I smacked my lips.

"Jaylein just do what I said please baby, I'll meet you at the courthouse at 3 Ight I love you, hurry up and call me when you get there." I told her.

"Ight I love you too." She hung up and the lady walked back over.

"Ok so they're are 40 karts of gold in each one. This one if female and this one is male." She told me and I just watched it gleam in the light they were both perfect.

"I'll take them." I told her.

...

Chris Ring⬆️

Chris Ring⬆️

Jaylein Ring ⬆️

Jaylein Ring ⬆️