Chapter Nine: Plot

The next day (March 25th)
Jaylein pov

"When I get back from lunch with Bernice we can head to my place and get my stuff

"When I get back from lunch with Bernice we can head to my place and get my stuff." I told chris while I combed My hair.

I'm taking the kids to my Moms house for the night since me and Chris are going to my house to get all the kids stuff my important documents and shit like that.

"Ight I'm cool with that." He said looking down at his phone.

I filed for divorce this morning after finding a lawyer and tonight I can have Jason sign the papers.

"Smell like yo daughter need her dipper changed." Chris told me looking at roro playing in the floor with her toys.

Once Roro notice chris was looking at her she smiled and stared to make noises. "Change her for me then." I told him and he chuckled.

"Nope it's yo turn." He told me and I rolled my eyes.

...

Chris pov

Jaylein left to go have lunch with Bernice and took the kids to her moms so for a few hours I had the house by myself.

I laid in my couch watching TV and smoking until my vibe was killed by someone ringing my doorbell.

I sighed and got up while putting out my blunt and walked over to answer it. I opened the door to see my mom.

I let her in and closed and looked the door. "Wassup ma?" I asked her.

"I should be asking you that haven't spoke to you in a while." She Said.

"I know it been allot of shit going on, Jj sister got murder possibly by her own husband-"

"What that got to do with you Christopher?" She asked me which confused me. "Is her problems making you act that way to your brother?" She asked me and I chuckled. "And me?"

"How am I acting towards you and Dave ma?"

"You distant Chris." She said and I sighed.

"I'm sorry I guess." I said shrugging. "Ive been busy."

"Running around with her chris she left you and is now married." She told me.

"Ok ma she getting a divorce." I told her.

"Oh so What dose that have to do with you tho chris?" She asked me.

"I tried to explain that's shit to you you cut me off." I told her getting annoyed.

"Cuz it's all bs to me Christopher the only thing you owe her is support for your son." She told me.

"Royalty's mine too." I told her.

"Oh great that makes her character even better." She told me and I rolled my eye.

"You got something against her now or something?" I asked getting pissed.

"Oh no is it obvious?" She asked sarcastically.

"Why?"

"Cuz Christopher she's using You!" She yelled.

"That's what you ain't finna do, is yell in my damn face you can get the fuck out with that shit." I told her walking to the door.

"Now you kicking me out for that bitch." She said as I opened the door and she walked out.

"Crazy thing is that 'bitch' been in my life longer then you have." I told her slamming the door.

...

Jaylein pov

"So bitch wassup with you?" Bernice asked me while I drunk my lemonade. "You aint been at the shop for a min."

"I know even since I found out Roro is Chris's, life just keeps hitting me, but once I'm settled with everything I'll be back like I never left. But besides Ti funeral being in 2 day I'm ok." I told her.

"How's Faith taking it?" She asked me and I shook my head and shrugged.

"Well now she found out her dad might have something to do with it, she didn't take it good last night but ok for now, I just hope she handles this Funeral ok."

"Hold up Travis might have something to do with it?" She asked me.

"Yep he's in jail now for violating his probation which he got from assaulting Ti, but they don't have evidence to prove he did kill Ti so my mom have custody of Faith." I told her sighing.

"Damn sis." She told me and I nodded.

"I know right and on top of that I'm staying with Chris and getting a divorce." I told her and he jaw dropped. "I filed this morning."

"What why?" She asked.

"He did some fucked up shit to me and Reece saw him and I just came to conclusion that ion want my kids growing up in an environment like that." I told her. "But anyways how's you and the family?"

"Wow um Chris brother showed up at our house looking for Chris which is stupid so I had to keep Trey from blowing his head off." She said.

"Wait Dave?" I asked her and she nodded her head. "Damn obviously Nun of them won't shit to do with him so why keep popping up?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Ion know but anyways Alayah 6th birthday is coming up."

"I know Reece is too, where did the time go?" I asked her smiling.

"I know Spring break is coming to a end and Carter told me he can't wait to go back to school and see his girlfriend." She said and I laughed.

"Reece can't wait to go to 1st grade after the summer." I told her and she smiled.

"Neither can Alayah." She said. "First grade." She said still surprised.

"Yep." I told her.

"Damn bitch we old." She told me making me laugh and roll my eyes.

...