Chapter Twenty~One: Vacation

The next day (April 1st)
Jaylein pov

"Chris." I said while shaking him awake.

"What?" He groaned.

"Get up boy ion wanna be late." I told Chris while walking to the bathroom to shower. He signed and opened his eyes. Damn he so fine. "I'm serious."

I walked into the bathroom and started the water to my shower then started brushing my teeth. While Looking at my wild hair and teeth Chris came in as I spit out toothpaste.

He shut the door while staring at me. He made his way over to the toilet to piss. Once I finish I stripped and got in the shower. Few minutes later Chris joined me.

"Did I tell you my court date is Wednesday." I stated trying to engage in conversation as I washed my body.

"Nope." He said then yawned.

As I continued washing myself I noticed Chris was hard causing me to laugh. "Chris really?" I asked him.

"Duh." He looked me up and down then made eye contact with me. "Come here." He said with a smirk.

...

After me and Chris quicky we washed up and got out the shower, dressed, and headed to the air port. We boarded the private plane to be greeted by everyone. "Oh look at my bestie with her dog." Bernice said smiling at me.

Chris smacked his lips and dapped up trey and Red. "Trey tell yo lil monkey To stop playing." He said causing me to laugh as I took a seat next to Bernice.

I saw the seatbelt light on so I told all of them and we took off.

...

Chris pov

"Man I need to get high!" Red shouted out and I threw the remote at his light skinned ass.

"I know you she she sleep." I told him threw gritted teeth while pointing at Jaylein.

"Yo ass probably shouldn't have dicked her down before y'all got here." Trey said then took a sip of his water.

"Shit up you should of gave me some." Bernice chimed in causing me and red to laugh.

"Anyways I got business to talk." I told them.

"Nope no no no." Bernice said standing up from her seat. "This is a vacation right?" He asked. We all looked at her and trey grabbed her by her hips and sat her down on her lap.

"It's ok baby." Trey said. "Go ahead."

"My mom and brother polling on us." I told them shaking my head still in shook.

"Yo you in real shit?" Red asked me with his eyes wide.

"Yeah."

"You sure bro?" Trey asked as Bernice got off his lap and walked away.

I nodded slowly and spoke. "Long story but yeah."

"So what we go do?" Trey asked.

"Man ion know for real."

"Omg look!" Bernice yelled pointing out the window.

I stood up and made my way over to a window. "We go talk about this after the trip." My eyes looked out the window and landed on the view of Jamaica.

...

Jaylein pov

Climbing into the back of The Uber I sat in the middle of Red and Chris and Bernice and Trey say in the single seats. "Ugh it's hot as hell here." I said while the Uber took off and I threw my head back in my seat.

"Betta get use to it you going straight there." Red said causing everyone to laugh and I playfully hitting him.

As everyone engaged in conversation I tried to take my ass back to sleep. "Get the fuck up." Chris told me to only where I can here him.

"I am."

"Yo carties tented but I can still see yo eyes." He told me with a slight chuckle and I smiled at him then leaned in to peak his lips.

"So what's the plan when we get to the house?" Trey asked looking back at all of us.

"We can hit up a club or some shit." I shrugged.

"A strip club." Red said and the guys did a creepy as smile and dapped up.

"Ok then me and Bernice will find a male one to attend." I said and Bernice winked at me.

"Hell the fuck naw!" Chris yelled at me and I rolled me eyes.

"Ok then yo ass can't go to one neither Christopher."

"Look aye no arguing this trip, nor talking about 'work' and no..." Bernice looked at the driver and back at the guys. "Killing people." she said quietly.

"No promises." Trey spoke up.

I rolled my eyes and laid my head in Chris then dosed back off as the continued talking.

...

"Baby get up." Chris said softly. I opened my eyes slowly and realized I was in a bedroom but not ours at home. I slowly sat up and looked around then at Chris. He sat there smiling at me and my stomach turned. "Whats wrong?" I pushed him from in front of me and went to the bathroom to let shit out.

When I was done I washed out my mouth and walked back into the room where Chris was sitting on the bed just looking at me. He motioned with his finger for me to come here so I walked closer.

He grabbed me by my hips and threw me on the bed making me laugh. He lifted up my shirt and looked at my stomach then back in my face as I just smiled. "You pregnant?"

"Question or statement because yo ass is the one that always figured it out?" I asked him laughing and he chuckled.

"Question." I shook my head no. "When was your last period?"

"Last week nigga chill." I said pushing him off me laughing.

"Let me see yo nipples." He said and I laughed harder.

"Chris I'm not pregnant and if I show you'em best believe your sucking them." I told him then stood up and we shared a laugh. "Let's go."

...

"So what's the move!?" I yelled as we all sat on the couch and got high.

"Can we hit up a buffet or some shit then a club?" Red asked before taking a puff of the blunt.

"Ight that's cool." Trey said.

...