Chapter Six: Cheater

The next day (March 23rd)
Jaylein pov

"Say ah." I told roro. She smiled at me then shook her head no, this little girl is something. "Royalty Jay Holiday open your mouth." I told her with a stern tone.

She did what I told her so I could finish brushing her tiny 8 teeth. "Mom Me and faith hungry." Reece said walking in the bathroom.

"Ok baby give me a minute." I told him.

I would of told him to go tell Jason but guess who didn't come home last night and I'm beyond pissed at him. He haven't answered my calls or nothing.

I needed him the most last night chris did all he could to comfort me but he could only do so much and on top of that faith was hurt too, my mom explain to her how her mom is not coming back and is with my dad up in heaven.

My mom also set the funeral for This coming Sunday. Tomorrow I have to go to the police station and see if they heard anything from Travis, and if not Me or my mom have to temporary adopt Faith.

I think my mom should I love my niece but also understand I already have 2 kids.

Once I finish Royalty teeth I took her off the counter and she tried to run off but I grabbed her. "Where you think you going pook?" I asked her and then holding her up so I could blow air onto her bare stomach making her laugh.

I walked downstairs to see Reece playing his game system Chris got him and faith watching him. "What y'all want for breakfast?" I asked them sitting Royalty down.

"I want some pancakes." Faith said jumping on the couch.

"Stop." I told her.

"Ou mommy and some bacon." Reece added and I nodded.

Before walking in the kitchen I grabbed Royalty and put her in her play pin. "Maurice get off the game and let roro watch TV." I told him handing Royalty her sippy cup.

I walked in the kitchen and started breakfast.

My phone rung and it was a FaceTime call from Bernice.

"Hey." I told her sitting the phone up so she can see me.

"Wassup with you Chris rushed out of here last night?" She asked me and I sighed. I figured I should get her hipped about everything.

Chris pov

I went threw my phone deleting some shit just cuh I felt like I needed too. "Aye man when we go make this drop to these Asians?" August asked me pointing to the product on the table.

"5." I told him still looking at my phone.

"You talk to yo brother?" Trey asked me. I looked up from my phone and just stared at him.

"Hell naw nigga my brother can't be trusted for shit."

"I know so what we go do about it cuh that nigga got one more time to show up where me and my family lay our heads." Trey said sitting back on the couch.

"Ion know but he ain't no damn threat so why waste a bullet on his ass."

"I think we can give him a chance I mean he Yo brother bro, and we grew up together." August said.

"Nigga shut up." Red said.

They continued to talk as I still went threw my phone. I came across one of me and Jaylein videos from about a year ago. I turned the volume all the way down and turned the brightness up then pressed play.

I watch our every move biting my lip and keeping myself sane. I fast forwarded closer to the end and I realized I nutted in her ass making me laugh a little.

This that time I put my beautiful daughter in her ass. I thought about what I was finna do before I did and shit that nigga need to know that Royalty ain't his cuh he ain't finna keep my daughter away from me.

I pressed my share button.

Jaylein pov

Jason walked in the kitchen and I just ignored him. He walked up behind me as I made plates and grabbed me from behind.

I took in his strong sent and turned around and looked at him. "Why you smell like a bitch?"

He laughed in my face. "Baby what you talking about?" He asked me holding my waist.

"What know what the fuck I'm talking about." I told him while pushing him away. "Where the fuck were you!?" I yelled at him.

"Bae chill with that yelling shit." He told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Get the fuck out my face with that shit."

I'm not no stupid bitch and the fact that he thinks that got me fucked up. "Reece, Faith, go eat." I told them waking in the livingroom.

...

Jason pov

I laid in me and Jaylein bed and sighed. Shit she tripping, yeah I'm fucking other bitches but I'm coming back to her so what the fuck she got a problem with?

I turned on the TV and decided to just let whatever was on to play. I really needed a nap shit I'm tired as hell.

Right before I dosed off my phone vibrated on the night stand. I rolled over then graded it. It was a message from an unknown number.

I clicked on it and it took me to my iMessages leading me to realize it was a video.

I fucked yo bitch so good she had my baby nigga

I chuckled knowing who it's from then press play and surprisingly it wasn't what my ass was expecting. My blood boil ass I saw this weak ass nigga fucking my wife.

Jaylein pov

I hopped out the shower and grabbed my towel to dry off. After drying off enough I then put on lotion and shit.

Man I needed that showers to release my anger. It's obvious that Jason cheated on me and I mean damn what can I say I cheated on his ass too and I feel bad about the shit but do he?

I finished up with the lotion then put it up in the cabinet. I walked out my bathroom into my room and Jason was standing right in front of me. He was clenching his jaws and flaring his jaw while holding his fist balled up.

"So Royalty, Chris's?" He asked me and I just stared at him.

How the fuck did he find out? Should I lie to this nigga? "Yo ass bet not lie neither." He told me walking closer to me making me back up back into the bathroom.

"Yeah He is Jason I'm so-" I couldn't even get my words out before he slapped me.

My head went to my right hard causing my neck to crack and my hair hit me in the face as I winced in pain.

He grabbed me by my neck and put me up against the shower and held me about 4 inches off the ground cutting off my air way. "So yo thot ass cheated on me?!" He yelled in my face causing my tears to finally fall. "Naw bitch don't cry." He said into my ear threw gritted teeth and bagged me up against the wall again causing me to hit my head.

What the fuck is going on with him he's never been this way.

I clawed at his hand around my neck as he stared to untie my robe. "Since yo ass wanna open yo legs for any and everybody do it for me." He told me as I shook my head no the best I could and get his hand from around my neck.

With his free hand he forced his whole hand into me causing me to scream in pain and cry harder while trying to fight his off. "Stop please." I begged him has he kept going deeper.

"Shut the fuck up!" He yelled while starting to thrust in and out of me.

"Mommy." Reece said while wondering in the bathroom.

"No reece get out!" I yelled at him trying to avoid him seeing me in this position.

....