Chaper Eighteen: House Hunting

The next day (March 30th)
Jaylein pov

"Reece get up I'm not playing whicho ass." I told him as I sat on his bed next to him. He opened his eyes and yawned in my face. "Ou boy that morning breath." I said covering his mouth and he smiled at me. I stood up and looked back down at him. "Get up and get ready." I told him as I walked out his room and royalty was in the hallway looking up at me in nothing but her dipper.

I picked her up and threw her on my hip. I walked back to my room and chris was I. Bed sleep and his phone was ringing once again.

"Chris." I said walking over to him. I looked at his stomach and sat Royalty down on him then climbed on top of him and straddle him.

Roro smiled back at me then looked at chris and moved in close and pulled open one of his eyes with her hand.

He smacked his lips and closed his eyes tighter. "Get yo ass up, yo phone been going off for like the past 30 minutes and you got to watch roro while I go cook." I told him while climbing off of him.

He grabbed roro and sat her to the side of him then picked up his phone. He sighed then through his phone on the nightstand as I just watched him. "Who was it?" I asked him plopping down at the end of the bed.

"My annoying ass momma." He said then turned and placed a kiss on royalty forehead then got up out the bed.

"Damn What She do to you?" I asked and he scooped up roro.

"She just different now." He said with a yawn. Roro started to play with his nose ring and he scrunched up his noses and pushed her hand away. "Stop." He told her. "I'm finna go hop in the shower with her go cook." He told me turning his back and going towards the bathroom.

"A please would be nice nigga." I told him standing up.

...

Chris pov

I walked downstairs in nothing but Jogging pants and a white T holding my daughter. I entered my kitchen only to see Jaylein fat ass in the air since she was leaned over the island helping Reece with his last minute homework.

"Next time do your homework when you get home from school instead of playing 2k." She told him.

I went over and slapped her ass as hard as I could which made my hand sting. "Owh ass hole!" Jaylein yelled and rubbed her ass.

Reece laughed and I sat Royalty in her high chair. "You look nice today."

...

Jaylein outfit⬆️

Jaylein outfit⬆️

...

"No make and shit." I told her then sat down in front of my plate.

"Naw don't talk to me." She told me with her cute little mad face.

"Ight." I told her shrugging then grabbed a piece of bacon.

"Dad can you take me to get my hair cut after school?" Reece asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah I can use a cut myself." I told him.

"Do you want me to take royalty today?-"

"Hell naw you said don't talk to you." I told her with a chuckle and she rolled her eyes. "Naw I'm just playing I'll take her."

"Thanks."

"Where you going today mommy?" Reece asked her.

"House hunting."

"I wanna come." I told her.

"Why? I like staying here with dad."

"I understand that and you still go be here allot but I want my own house too." She explained to him.

I honestly don't want her to leave. I want her to say so we can work shit out but she a grown ass women I can't make her stay here. I'm just hella happy with her here, with my kids and everything. I deadass wanna do Right by her and marry her crazy ass, shit maybe even have another baby My her.

"You ready rascal?" Jaylein asked Reece.

...
After dropping off Reece, Chris, Royalty and I found some houses to look at.

"What you looking for?" Chris asked me while I pulled up to an open house.

"5 beds 6 baths, big living, and kitchen, and finished basement, pool." I told him parking the car.

"Ouu fancy." He said and I chuckled and unbuckled my seatbelt. We both hopped out and Chris grabbed royalty.

We walked to the house and opened the door. "Hello!" Some perking girl helped walking into the foyer. I had a smile on my face until I saw who it was.

She looked at me then a Chris and smiled. I chuckled and she looked back at me. "Looks like you went back to her." She told him.

"And has another baby bitch, I mean Bianca." I told her with a smirk. I then turned to grabbed Chris face and smashed our lips together. "So you go show me the house snow bunny?" I asked her.

She rolled her eyes then but on a fake smile. "Right this way." She told me.

...

"What you think?" Chris asked me and I shrugged.

"It's nice I just down think I wanna raise my kids here." I told him sighing as we walked back to my truck. "But it might just be because that bitter ass bitch try to sell it to me?"

"That's why you should just stay with me, we can raise the kids together in the same house hold and shit." He said as he opened the back door for royalty and I climbed in the driver seat.

"Ion know Chris." I told him.

"What chu mean?" He asked.

"I mean ion know, I'll give it some thought but for now let's just go to the next house."

He smacked his lips and closed the back
Door.