Chapter Fifty~Five: Rehab (Part Two)

Chris POV

That night while Jaylien was sleep my mind kept drifting to what Nurse Nancy said

"I wanna send you to rehab... can tell your young and have a life ahead of you, you have a wife and 3 kids... your ruining your lungs more." Her words kept repeating in my head

How would my kids or Jaylien take it if I died? I had to get better for my family it's going to be hard but for them I would do any and everything.

"No jason stop." Jaylien cried in her sleep.

I cradled her body and spoke softly to her. "I'm here baby he can't hurt you nomo." I said to her while rubbing her back. Soon she calmed down while snuggling close to me "I love you baby and Im going to do whatever it takes to get right for you and the kids I promise." I said softly to her

"I love you too Chris." She mumbled into my chest.

We soon fell asleep the last thing on my mind was how was I going to tell her.

...

The next day (August 20th)
Jaylein pov

I woke up without Chris next to me and I started to panicked until I smell breakfast. I grabbed my chest and started to take deep breathes. I headed to the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. I notice my shirt up a little

Tears started to flow down my face as I stood there. I stared in the mirror looking at my reflection some time in between Chris came in.

"Baby I made you food." He said and noticed I was looking at myself. "oh." He dragged on and backed out the bathroom.

I wasn't going to hide this from him anymore. By the look in his eye I could tell it hurts him to see me like this.  It's ok baby, Come here." I sighed.

He walked back in and kissed my lips softly. "Can I see?" He asked me and placed his hands on my stomach.

"Not for to long though." I told him and he nodded then lifted up my shirt.

I watched his face for a reaction and nothing but a single tear rolled down his face. "I'm so sorry baby." He apologized. "This shouldn't of happened." He said and pulled me into a hug. He cried in my shoulder as I rubbed his back and held my tears in.

"It's not your fault Christopher, and don't think it is." I told him.

"Your beautiful baby inside and out this little step back won't stop us baby." He told me looking me in his eyes.

"I know baby we just need time." I said looking in his beautiful brown eyes which were red due to his crying.

He nodded then I whipped his tears. Few seconds later he spoke to me. "I made breakfast let's eat before it gets cold."

"Okay." I said

...

While I was eating Chris looked like he was in very deep thought.

"Chris." I called about five times. I lightly pushed his arms to get his attention.

"Wassup baby?" He question me

"Are you okay?" I ask with a mouth full of eggs while grabbing his hand.

Chris POV

"Are you okay?" Jaylein asked me with a mouth full of food and grabbing my hand.

I looked into her eyes and I just knew I was going to break her heart by telling her this. I had just promised her to stick by her side and now I was leaving. "Chris." She said again.

I grabbed her hands and started to rub them "Baby umm you know I love you." I said to start.

"Yeah. I love you too." She said with a confused tone. "Tell me wassup Chris don't beat around the bush." She said with sass.

It's all or nothing now she knows something is wrong "When you left, well when you were gone I started to lose my mind a little." I started. She sat and looked at me waiting for me to continue "After I couldn't find you I started to smoke my life away not even to get high but just to forget it, I gave up hope." I said truthfully.

"So you were trying to forget me? As if I was dead." She asked while looking in my eyes. "Chris how do you think I felt when he was raping and beating me almost every damn day!?" She yelled getting up. "I never tried to forget you."

"Baby it's not like that I was so distraught I couldn't focus you are my world it's doesn't go round without you." I said, I quickly stood to my feet along with her. "Baby I know it was wrong and I'm so sorry but that's not all." I explained.

"You cheated on me?!" She yelled throwing her hands and arms back as her eyes started to water.

"No lemme finish. Not that long ago I was smoking blunt back to back to back and I had to go to the hospital. The nurse that was looking after me thinks I should check into rehab, and I've been thinking about and I think I should go too." I said while looking down

"So that means you would have to leave?" She asked.

"Yes but only for 30 days." I said

"Wow only 30 days Chris?" She asked. "You were gone for less then an hour and me and our kids could of died." She said and walked to the bathroom.

I walked after her but she shut the door in my face "Jj Open up please baby." I begged and tried to open it.

"Leave me alone Chris ion wanna talk right now." She said calmly

"Ion give a damn Ian going nowhere." I said and sat down on the bed and looked at the door.

Jaylien POV

I couldn't stomach the fact that Chris had to leave me again. I sat in the bathroom for over a hour just thinking about everything.

I seen the red inhaler sitting out that's when it hit me. Chris do need to stop and if he don't he could die and just like how he can't live without me I can't live without his yellow ass either.

I stood up and opened the door to Chris passed out on the floor next to the door. "Bae" I shook him. He grabbed me into a hug and I grabbed his face "Go." Was all I said to him. "You need to get better for the kids Chris." I said and sighed. "I would rather you be gone for 30
Days then have you gone forever." I continued.

He looked into my eyes to read me. Truth is I was scared of him leaving but it's what he had to do. "Ight." He told me and laid me in the floor with him. "I'm going after I know jason is at the way." He informed me.

We laid there holding each other until we both drifted to sleep.

Unknown POV

"I got eyes on her ass she back with that nigga bro, you want me to get her?"

"Not yet." Jason spoke. "Wait until their guard is down."

"Gotchu."

"Make sure yo dumb ass don't get seen." The call ended.

Beep

...

This one was written by bbyshi6 hoped y'all enjoyed it😊 it's getting close to the end.

Don't forget to vote and comment🤪😘