Chapter Forty~One: Club Nights (Part Two)

Jaylein pov

"Hurry back." I told Chris before kissing the kids.

"Naw you need to be the one to hurry up, I'm dressed I just gotta drop these things off." He said pointing to my kids.

"Don't act like we won't jump you." I told him rolling my eyes.

"Exactly." Reece said and I put my hand out and him and Cj high fived it.

"And me and Royalty will beat y'all all up, all together so don't act brand New." He said back and royalty just looked at us. "Ain't that right roro?" She nodded and Chris kissed her lips. "Mawww." They said in unison and I smiled.

"Bro the game come on tonight." Cj said to Reece. "Dad we be in the car come on we go miss it."

The boys ran outside. "I love y'all." I yelled and blew them a kiss.

"Love you too!" They yelled and hopped in the car and I chuckled. "You betta go before they leave you." I told him then headed for the stairs. "Lock the door love you." With that I ran up the stairs to find what I was wearing.

Once I did all that I went to go shower and shit, then I started on my hair and makeup.

That all took me about an hour and Chris got back while I was still doing my hair. "Yo ass still ain't ready?" He asked then plopped on the bed.

"I'm finna be all I gotta do is get dressed." He laid across the bed and stared to play on his phone as I went in the closet and got dressed. When I was done I walked out and looked at him and he was still just staring at his phone. "How I look?" I asked him.

He looked up and just started at me with nothing to say. He looked me from my feet and slowly up to my eyes holding a straight face. "It's ight." He said then looked back at his phone. "It would look better if I seen the rest of it." He said then sat up.

I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. "What you mean rest of it it's all here." I said and chuckled l looked at him threw the mirror and he just sat there.

"I mean then it's cute." He said and I smacked my lips and turned to look at him. "Why you cant go basic?" He asked me and I smacked my lips.

"Because I'm not a t-shirt, jeans, jays, and glass type of bitch." I told him shrugging.

He smacked his lips and looked down at his feet then back up at me. "You saying my basic?" He asked me and I laughed and he did the same.

"No baby, I'm not basic." I told him and he stood up.

"Yeah yeah yeah come on witcho fine ass." He said then smacked my ass as we walked out our bedroom."

...

...

Explicit content!!!! Read at your own risk!!!

I danced on Chris at club Royale as I sipped on my 3rd drink. I'm not go lie I'm a little fucked up, no to the point where I'm crazy and shit but to the point where I'm fucked up...if that make sense.