Chapter Eight: Faith (Part Two)

The next day (March 24th)
Jaylein pov

I woke up in bed with, Reece, Royalty and Faith. They were all still sleep so I sat up gently trying not to wake them up. I got up and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and pee and shit.

Once I was done I walked out then bathroom and grabbed my phone and had hella miss calls and texted messages from Jason. "Good morning." Chris said to me making me jump.

"Good morning." I told him while sitting my phone down.

"You wanna go to the doctors?" Chris asked me and I shook my head no "Yo mom here."

"You told her?" I asked him squinting my eyes.

"Naw chill Jj." He said while walking over to me. "When I was pulling up to yo house she was there looking for you, I told her you was here." He told me.

"Hol up, why were you at my house chris?" I asked him with an attitude. "Didn't I clearing tell you not-"

"Jaylein chill the fuck down I just went to grab yo shit, his ass wasn't even there." He said sitting at the end of the bed.

"I won't even be staying here that long chris." I told him truthfully.

"Ok but you can stay for as long as you want." He told me and I nodded my head.

"Thanks."

"Go talk to your mom and I can start getting the kids ready." He told me looking at them.

I sighed and walked out of his room. Once I made it downstairs I saw my mom sitting on the couch. "Hey mom." I told her and she gave me a small smile.

"Hey you ready?" She asked me and I looked at her confused until it clicked.

"Oh shit I forgot." I said while sitting on the couch. "They still haven't found him?" I asked her and she shook her head no.

"Nope, Why are you here and not at home?" She asked me and I waved her off.

"Talk about it later." I told her then stood up. "I'll go get dressed and everything then we can head out." I told her heading for the stairs. "Wait ion have any of her documents." I told my mom.

"I do." She assured me. "Tiara gave me a copy." She said and I nodded.

...

"Where's Reece and Faith?" I asked chris.

"Showering."

"You mind watching Reece and Roro while I go handle this shit?" I asked chris while he put lotion on Royalty naked body.

"Yeah, gives me time to go shopping for Roro's room and possibly Faith's." He told me.

"Thanks but um I'm letting my mom take in Faith." I said to him with a smile.

"That's fine." He said and I got back to doing my hair. "So when we go take care of her last name and shit like that?" He asked me.

"Um not sure, possibly when I get done with all this faith stuff." I told him and he nodded.

It went silent until he spoke again. "You divorcing him?"

I turned around and looked at him as he looked at me. "Haven't Thought of that yet." I told him honestly. "I mean we're married I vowed to stay with him threw any and everything." I told him truthfully. Chris chuckled softly as he put Roro clothes on her. "What's funny?"

"He fucking raped you in front of our son and you ain't think about leaving that nigga." Chris said with attitude.

"Is this about him doing that or you want me to divorce him because you think I might get back with you?" I asked him with my eyes squinted.