Chapter Thirty~Three: Bestfriend (Part Two)

Jaylein pov

"How the fuck can you do this to me!?" I heard Trey yell at Bernice as she cried. "Ian been shi but good to yo ass!" He yelled once again.

"I wanna go home." I told Chris softly.

"Jay you know-"

"Chris I'm not finna be here with her, I'm not so like I said I wanna go home." I told him walking to our closet. "You can stay here for all I care." I told him as I started to grab my clothes.

"Shut up you know I'm not going to let that happen." He told me.

Chris pov

I don't want to go back home, just because I know Jaylein is saver here. But seeing how she pulled that gun out on Bernice got me a little took back, like damn she was finna kill a hitch so I know she go kill me. "Imma call Red and just tell him to bring the kids to the house." I told Jaylein as she packed royalty stuff. She nodded and I walked downstairs as I called.

"Hello." He whispered.

"Where you at nigga?" I asked him.

"In the movies wassup."

"Me and Jaylein and the kids finna go back home so just bring the kids there when you done."

"Hold on why?" He asked not whispering as much.

"Ight long story short Bernice tried to fuck me Jaylien and Trey walked in and Jaylein tried to kill her." I told him with a sigh following.

"Damn bro I pick the wrong day to be out the house." He said and I laughed.

"Shut yo bitch ass up imma holla later." I told him then hung up.

Jaylein pov

As I packed up royalty stuff my name was called from the door way. "Jaylein." I turned around only to see Bernice which pissed me off so I went back to giving my attention to my daughter stuff. "I'm sorry." Is all she said.

I sighed and slowly turned around and gave her all my attention. "Naw bitch you ain't  you only sorry cuh yo ass got caught ion wanna hear shit." I told her and rolled my eyes.

"You right I am, I'm sorry that your nigga obviously wants me, why you think he didn't stop me?" My blood boiled and I attacked that hoe.

I just kept swinging with no words or thoughts. I punched her in her face and body multiple times as she screamed and tried to pull my hair but unlike her my shit real. "Jj!" I heard Trey yell and pulled me off her but I still fought to get to her so I kicked her.

Chris ran upstairs and grabbed me and put me up against the wall. "I wanna beat her ass too but you finna kill her!" Trey yelled before walking over to Bernice and helped her up.

"Ion give a fuck!" I yelled while pushing Chris off me. I slowly walked back to my child's room and finished getting her stuff.

....

"You Ight?" Chris asked me while keeping his eyes on the road.

"I guess." I told him truthfully. "I wanna kill her ass tho." I told him sitting up in my seat getting mad all over again. "Like this bitch had the audacity to even think she can fuck you in out fucking bed." I told him in disbelief. "Like bitch you set me and Chris up if you wanted him you could of had him in the fucking beginning." I told him and he laughed.

"Shut up no she couldn't have, I wanted you since I saw that ass, then I ate yo pussy in the closet." He said and I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Shut up." I told him. "Christopher, why you ain't stop her?" I asked him. "I mean you ain't fuck her so I thank you but why you ain't like slap the bitch or something?"

He sighed still with his eyes on the road and spoke. "She told me if I touched she was go tell you, and I knew she was go tell you some bull shit ass lie, and I figured you was go believe her, one that's yo bestie, and two I've fucked Up before." He said and shrugged. "So ian do nun to her."

I let it process then I slowly nodded. "I would of believed you Chris." I told him truthfully. "I know when your lying and when your telling the truth." I told him. "When you lie your Voice go up or down, and your eyes say it." I smiled and I looked at him and he was smiling. "You think they go be ok?" I asked him referring to trey and Bernice.

"Well i know trey ain't go leave because of the kids but Ian sure if he go stay with her." He said and I shook my head in a shameful way. "But I know my boy hurt, Ian seen him like this in years." He said and I just sat there.

"Where did this shit even come from?" I asked him while rolling up my window. He shrugged and I did too. Maybe the bitch just crazy dumb. Ou she so lucky ian kill her ass. How could this bitch do this shit man.

...

"We staying here now?" Reece asked me and Chris while we all laid in Our bed.

"You know you nosy right?" I asked him.

"Yep my dad said I get it from you." He said and got into a different position. I heard Chris laugh and I smacked my lips.

"Shut up Chris." I told him playfully hitting him.

"Don't hit me while I'm holding my daughter, cuh we can jump you." He told me and while holding royalty up.

I shook my head and laughed a little and I continued to play in Reece hair until I fell asleep.