Chapter Twenty~Five: Visit

Jaylein pov

"Open your mouth." I told Maurice after he swallowed his meds.

"Ahhh." He said. I checked his mouth then stood up straight.

"Go play rascal." I told him and he turned and walked off.

"Good morning." I told Chris as he walked in the kitchen. "Red wants you to call him." I walked over to him and kissed his lips. "How you feeling?" I asked him and he shrugged as he made his way over to the island. I mad his plate and passed it over to him. Then sat down and helped roro finish her food.

It was silent until Chris spoke up. "Jason was planning to kill you." He said looking down at his food. He caught me off guard so all I could do is look at him. "Jason was nick brother, he wanted to get back at me." He finally looked up at me. "August and Dave wanted to kill me Trey and Red and take what we have and my moms was just part of it." His eyes stared to water and mine did to. "I'm get out of this." He told me looking in my eyes. "It's putting you in danger and now my kids." He told me and I nodded as tears started to flow.

"Dad can we go get my hair cut today." Reece ran into the kitchen and asked causing me to wipe my tears.

"Yeah." Chris told him as I continued to feed royalty. "How you feeling lil nigga?" He asked him and I smacked my lips.

...

Chris pov

As I sat in the barber shop and waited for lil man to get done. I texted Trey and Red, I got them caught up to date only using codes and shit so we couldn't get caught up with this shit. texted Trey and Red. I looked over at royalty in her stroller and she was knocked out. My phone rung and I looked down at it.

LOML💍

I answer with no hesitation. "Hey baby." I told her with a slight smile.

"Wassup can you bring me some kiwis on your way home please." She asked and I could here the smile in her voice.

"Some Kiwis?" I asked her with a smile chuckle.

"And some hot fries, and some pickles." She added and I nodded.

"Ight baby text me that." I told her. "You straight?" I asked her.

"Yeah of course."

"Ight see you when I get home, love you."

"Love you too." She hung up and I locked my phone and threw it in my pocket.

...

Jaylein pov

I sat in my bed watching TV and tried to get the courage to go to the shop but I did take it off until Thursday so I don't know.

I've been thinking about this shit with Jason and I can't believe he was plotting to kill me. Same with August and Dave what about My kids, Trey kids. How can Joyce just turn against her own sons like that shit crazy.

I can't wait to be Ms.Jones again and I'm most definitely getting royalty last name change to Brown. I just want to move on with my life.

The doorbell rung and I sighed. "Imma kill Chris for not locking the gate." I mumble to myself. I made my way downstairs and to the front door.

I looked threw the peep whole and saw Joyce. I  sighed and opened the door. "Your son isn't here so what do you want?" I asked her and a tear roll down her face and I rolled my eyes.

"Dave, is dead." She said wiping her tear.

So this bitch crying over Dave being dead but this bitch was go let Dave kill Chris. Wow she deserves mom of the year. "I'm sorry to hear that Joyce I'll deliver the news to Chris." I told her and tried to shut the door and she stopped it with her foot.

"I'll just wait here and tell him." She said letting herself in. "Your not gonna kit me out of my sons house." She said and I sighed and closed the door.

She made her way to the living room and I ran upstairs to grab my phone. Then ran back downstairs. Joyce was sitting on the couch typing on her phone and when she realized I was back she gave me a fake smile and I gave her one back as I sat down in the chair.

As the room fell in awkward silence I texted Chris.

:Joyce is here😑🙄
   5:34pm

Bae💍💛:Why?
   5:36pm

:she wasn't to tell u Dave is dead🤦🏽‍♀️
    5:36pm

Bae💍💛: I'll be home in a few
   5:37pm

I sighed then looked up at Joyce who was just texting away. I observed her every motion, god she is so fake. I rolled my eyes as her and she spoke. "Do we have an issue."

"Nope not at all." I said while getting up and going to the kitchen.

I waited and smoked the kitchen until Chris go home cuh I couldn't stand being around that bitch. "Hey girl." I told Bernice over the phone.

"Wassup, Trey told me everything that shit crazy." She said sighing.

"Your on vacation you shouldn't be worried about it." I told her hopping up on the island.

"Yeah but I wouldn't be on this vacation if it wasn't for you and your pet." She said and I chuckled. "How's Maurice?" She asked me.

"Good he's taking it well I guess." I said shrugging.

"His birthday is right around the counter so what's your plans?"

I blew smoke out my nose and replied. "Ion know I'll have to ask him, I'm surprised he haven't brought it up." I told her and she chuckled.

"Oh he will." She said and I heard a noise upstairs.

"Imma call you back." I hung up then looked in the living room and Joyce was no where to be found. I ran upstairs to our bedroom and she wasn't there either I walked in our closet only to get grabbed from behind and my mouth covered with a cloth and slowly everything went black.

...