Chapter Forty~Six: Anger

2am (May 4th)
Chris pov

We pulled up to the address that we got from that big ass dude and Trey parked the car and we climbed out. I made sure I had both my guns just in case shit went down.

"Damn why it's so dark?" Red question taking out is phone for his flash light so we all did the same.

"Aye bro." Trey said the pointed at a black car with the matching license plate.

I walked over slowly and then tried to pull open the door but it was locked. I punched the window to shatter the glass then I pulled up the lock and opened it.

I used my flash light to look around to find anything and I couldn't. Until I came across some rental papers in the glove compartment.

I used my flashlight and red them as Trey and red looked around more. "Yo C these doors opened." He said and pushed opened the wearhouse doors.

"Hold on." I said then reached in and popped the hood.

"What you doing?" Trey asked walking over.

"Hold this." I told him and gave him my phone.

I looked for about two minutes before I got on the floor and went under the car. "Ight." I said to myself and crawled from over.

"What you got?" Red asked me.

"This a rental car which mean it's tracked." I said then put the chip in my pocket. "I'll disable it at the wearhouse." I told them and headed to the driver side.

"Wait bro what about the inside?" Red asked me.

I used my flash light to look at the floor and then spoke. "They traded her here, whoever came and got her brung her here to give her to Jason. He wanted to make sure only he knew where she was at." I said putting it together.

...

"Yooo C you where we going?" Red asked me as I drove.

"Right." Trey said adding his two cents.

"I don't even know man all I know is we finna fuck some shit up." I said loudly keeping my eyes in the road.

"Bro I understand your frustration but we can't just go shooting shit up like that nigga John wick we got family to live for." Trey stressed.

"Nigga said John wick tho" Red said laughing "He right tho bro we gotta think this out C." Red said.

I sat there for a minute to think damn these fools is right. "We going to the warehouse to think of a plan call the team let them know mandatory meeting." I told them.

Every second that passed felt like a year without her and every time the phone rang I jumped to see if it could be her. When we arrived we all jumped out the truck and seen all the cars in the yard

"Seems like the crew here." Trey said as we pulled up.

"Hopefully they not acting like chicken head ass niggas." Red said as I parked and we climbed out the car.

"I know this dude didn't say that shit." Trey said laughing as we walked up.

Me on the other hand just stood there looking at them. "Man bring y'all ass on this is not the time to be playing my fucking wife out there somewhere." I said with a mug