Chapter Twenty~Nine: Till Death Due Us Part

MB y'all I ain't been updating but it's go get better, since school almost out
...
2 days later (April 5th)
Jaylein pov

Today I have court and I'm nervous as hell. But it feels good to be out that house, after the kids went to school, Bernice stayed home to watch Royalty and Carti along with Trey and Red. "You straight?" Chris asked me as he drove.

"A lil nervous but other then that I'm fine." I told him then sighed.

"How you feel in general, like with the whole baby thing and the move and shit?" He asked then stopped at a red light and looked me in my eyes.

"I'm fine." I told him.

"You know if you want another baby we can make one right now." He told me and I laughed hard as hell. "I'm so serious baby." He told me and he reached for my hand. "And I'm talking about right now right now, at the red light."

"I know you are." I told him as my laugh faded. "Ion think I want another honestly." I told him." I have what I wanted and I guess you can say an 'average' family." I told him.

"It's the 20th century baby, the average family has one parent with about 3 kids." He said as the light turned green. "But for real you don't?"

"For real." I said as I turned to look out my window.

"Because I wanted about 3 more." I smacked my lips as she stared to laugh while we pulled up at court house.

...

Jason pov

I sat in the court house with my beautiful lawyer Monica waiting for 11am to hit so we can start this bull shit.

The doors opened and I saw Jaylein and Chris walk in hand and hand with some White lady in front of them leading the way. God Jaylein looked so fucking beautiful, she is crazy if she think imma just let her walk out my life.

Chris sat in the front row behind the railing and Jaylein and her lawyer made their way to the bench. I looked at her fine ass up and Down biting my lip.

When my eyes made there way up to her face she was kissing that nigga. "That's her new boo?" Monica asked me and I chuckled and nodded.

"Old nigga that's she trying to make new." I replied and she nodded and looked at him. Chris eyes met mine and he smirked.

All I did was stare his bitch ass down.

"All rise." The Bailiff said and we all did.

Jaylein pov

The judge made his way down the aisle and to his seat. "You May be seated."

We all sat down and I could feel someone's eyes on me. I look over only to meet Jason's. He smiled at me and I looked away. "This is the case of Holiday vs Holiday, here today because Mrs. Holiday wants a divorce and Mr. Holiday wants other wise." He looked up from his papers and made eye contact with both of us. "Correct?" He asked.

"Yes your honor." Both our lawyers said in unison.

"Ok Mr. Holiday let me here your side of the story, starting with when you and Mrs. Holiday got together."

I looked at Jason and he sighed and started to talk. "We met about almost 6 years ago, she had just had her first child from her previous relationship." He said pointing at me. "Um once her and her fiancé broke up we started to date, and uh we dated for like a yeah before we got married." She said chuckling. "Everything was cool up to when she found out she was pregnant almost 2 years ago, with a child I thought was mine, so once I found out it wasn't we had an altercation and she left and went running back to her ex."

"Um your honor that's not completely true, he's leaving out key details." My lawyer spoke.

"What exactly did I leave out?" Jason said with a slight chuckle.

"Mr. Holiday cheated on me  multiple times, so I slept with my ex, I found out I was pregnant and was hopping it was Jason. I wanted to tell him about my doubts, but he was never home." I said looking at him. "He was always on his business trips doing other stuff with other females." Me and Jason made eye contact and my eyes dropped to the floor, as I turned my head back to the judge. "Once I got the news that royalty wasn't his, which was on March 12th, I immediately told Mr.Brown, my ex. "From there I was trying to work it out to where I could tell him, but before I could he found out."

"How?"

"Her ex send me a video of them having intercourse.

What Jason said caught me by a complete surprises. Chris did this shit, damn I don't know if I'm hurt or mad, Mad because his dumbass did exactly what I asked him not to do. "Continue Mrs. Holiday."

Tears formed but I blinked them away. "That lead to us having an altercation which is when Mr. Holiday raped me with in objects in our bathroom, which my oldest child got a glimpse of." I sighed and looked down to the floor.

"There no proof of that your honor." Jason attorney said.

"But there is, my client have pictures." Mrs.Bank said opening her folder.

The Bailiff walked over and took to picture and placed then in the judge's hands. "Wow" He said as I just kept my head and eyes down.

"Mr. Holiday is this true?" He asked placing the pictures down in front of them.

"Yeah it is, but I love her." He told the judge. "It was a mistake can we work something out please." He begged and looked at me.

I looked over at him and looked at his pitiful eyes then back at the judge. "Your honor I do not want my children to grow up in a unstable home, and in the same home as someone as violent as him." I told him and he look at Jason who was looking at me.

"I agree with you Ms.Jones." He said with a smile causing me to smile. He called me by my maiden name. "I will reward the divorce." He said and I closed my eyes and smiled. "I rule in favor of the plaintiff court is adjourned." He banged his gravel and Mrs. Banks stood to her feet and I just smiled. Chris approached me and kissed my forehead.

I stood up. "Jaylein." My named was called and I looked over as Jason and his lawyer stood there. "Till death due us part baby." He told me with a smirk.