Chapter Two: Club Nights

The next day (March 13th)
Jaylein pov

Since my babies aren't home for the weekend I decided to enjoy it as much as I can cuh I always have Royalty around if not Reece.

...

Jaylein Issa mommy day😌🥳

...

I sat on my coach and watched some love and hip hop and ate some Doritos. I'm not even go lie I was happy as hell to sleep in and relax and shit without my babies bugging me but I miss both of them and I'm beyond bored without them.

I picked up my phone off the table in front of me and called my bestfriend.

"Bitch I was just finna call yo ass." Bernice said and I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"Damn can I get a hi?" I asked her smacking my lips while I adjusted myself on the couch.

"Hi." She said dryly. "Why the hell Chris just ask can he bring the kids over? First of all I get kid but what he mean kids and why he gotta bring them over here if you having a damn mommy day?" She said with some attitude.

"Ok so first and second answer is Royalty I let him take her for the weekend but I see he can't handle both."

"Trey and him got some stuff to do and I'm not finna watch yo bad ass kids and mine." She said. "Stop running!" She yelled at her kids and I laughed. "If anything yo ass should be watching mine." She added on then sighed. "I need a damn break myself."

"It's good girl Imma go get em so you ain't got the watch them."

"Ight ask yo momma if she wanna baby sit for us so we can go shake that ass." She told me and I laughed.

"Ok I gotchu."

My mom moved down here after my daddy died 3 years back because of his cancer. I felt horrible for the first year, me and my sister still haven't made up and that's something he wanted so bad.

...

After my mom agreed on watching the kids I headed to chris house to pick up my babies since he got something to do. Then imma be on my way to pick up my nephews and niece then taking them to my moms.

I pulled up at chris house and hopped out my truck and walked up to the door then pressed the door bell.

Few seconds later he opened it with royalty on his hip and Reece in front of him. You can tell they were finna head out.

"Mommy!" Royalty yelled with a big smile as she basically jumped out of chris arms into mine.

"Hey Babygirl."

"Wassup babymomma?" Chris asked me as I ran my fingers threw Reece hair.

"I just thought I should come pick them up since you have 'business' to do." I told him and he smacked my lips.