Chapter 23 Baby I need you back

Start from the beginning

“Okay thanks Eleanor! Bye!” I said hanging up.

After I hang up the phone the airplane start the fly. I smile and went to take a nap.

-Hours Later-

“Meatball wake up we are in California!” she said.

“Really!?” I said.

We get out of the airplane and then we get a Taxi. It was like 3 or 4am I told the driver where he has to go. We get to the hotel; I pay to the driver and then I text Eleanor, she went downstairs with the boys except Niall. Then we went upstairs to Niall room I knock the door and he open it quickly. He look at me surprise and confuse, he tried to close the door but I stop him.

“Niall I need to talk to you!” I said.

“WHAT?” he said looking to my eyes.

“Niall I know that what I did was wrong but I was trying to protect you and our baby from Victor and Aileen, but I came here to tell you that you are my everything and I knew it since the day I met you. I still get butterflies when I hear your name and I can’t stop thinking about you all day and how our lives would be if this hadn’t happen. I escape from the hospital to get you back Niall because I can’t live another single day because I love you Niall and I love you more than everything!” I said feeling tears coming down from my eyes.

He look at me and kiss me. Oh my gosh I miss those lips so bad.

“I’m sorry babe for being an asshole and I love you more than everything babe and really start screaming in Walgreen because of a magazine?” he said laughing.

I punch him playfully in his arm. “I got really jealous!”I said laughing.

Then I hear a sniff beside me and I see Alondra crying. I start laughing and kiss Niall again.

“One more question, why you were at the hospital?” Niall asked.

“Well um… I told Victor that I love you and he slap me and the he hit Alondra and I jump in his back and then he hit me with the wall,” I said.

“SON OF A BITCH!” Niall said angry. He looks at my tummy and smile. “How’s my other baby?” he said getting on his knee. He kisses my tummy and we heard like a click of a camera I look around and I didn’t find who was it, but then I feel my phone vibrate and I see a twitter notification.

@NiallOfficial with @GlorySmile gets married already!

Then I saw she post it with a photo of Niall kissing my tummy.

“Well I’m with Alondra so I’m going to ask you this again. Glorianne Fernandez would you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?” Niall said taking the ring out of his pocket.

“Yes Niall James Horan of course I will marry you!” I said while he was putting the ring on my finger again.

“I’m sorry for ruining right know your lovely moment but I just go a text from Stephanie and she said Victor is getting out of jail in 2 days” Alondra said.

I freak out and I look at Niall.

“Don’t worry babe I have a plan we are going to act like we aren’t even talking and said yes to everything he said and I’m going to find evidence of everything so Victor and Aileen can disappear of our life forever!” Niall said.

I smile and hug him. “”Niall I have a really good new!” I said.

“What happen babe?” he said smiling.

“Tomorrow we can see if it’s a boy or a girl but I think I have to cancel the visit because I’m on Cali” I said.

“What tomorrow? Babe I’m going to get a doctor here and tomorrow we are going to know if it’s a boy or a girl” he said really excited.

I went to take a walk with Niall and of course my baby bought me a delicious breakfast because I was really hungry. We talk, kiss, flirt and many other things. When we get back to the hotel Niall carry me bridal style to the room and when he open the door I see Alondra sleeping in our bed we start laughing and I grab the blanket and pull it making her fall on the floor.

She looks at me angry and walks to the other bed and keep sleeping. Niall and me look at each other and start laughing again. We fell asleep together.

-Hours Later-

“Babe wakes up the boys and the girls are waiting for you we are going to the doctor” Niall said with a really big smile that makes me feel butterflies in my stomach.

I took a shower and then we went to the doctor they get us in really quickly. The nurse put a really cold gel in my tummy and starts rubbing my tummy with a machine. Then she told us to look at the screen and Niall saw the baby for the first time he was smiling and crying. He kiss my forehead like a million time but I didn’t care I love when Niall do that.

“Well doctor can you tell us what is? I said smiling.

“Congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Horan it’s a baby…

Hey beautiful readers what do you think it’s going to be a boy or a girl?? Well you have to wait for the next chapter and sorry for not posting this week school is killing me bye love you all :) xx

-Btw I have to correct all my story but that would be later and at the end I have surprise!