"Feet off the table." The twins said.

They take their feet off the table and put them back on as soon as Arthur walked past.

After they settle in, everyone made their way to the stadium. They aimlessly walk the flights of stairs and railings to get to their seats.

"Blimey Dad, how far up are we?" Ron said.

Lucius and Draco were walking below them.

"Well put it this way, if it rains...you'll be the first to know. " Lucius said.

"Father and I are in the minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself." Draco said.

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people. " Lucius said.

Harry and the others were about to leave, but Lucius used his cane and caught Harry's sleeve, "Do enjoy yourself won't you. While you can. Oh and Maurelle, we do have an open spot, it'd be a pleasure if you'd come join us." Lucius said.

Maurelle was about to decline, but Arthur said it was okay.

"You can go, Maurelle. Besides, it'll be crowded above, best you have a wonderful experience where you can see it."Arthur said.

"Are you sure?" Maurelle said.

"Yes now go! You can meet up with us later" Arthur said.

Maurelle went down the stairs and caught up with Draco and Lucius.

"Why are you wearing a suit?" Maurelle said.

"I'm a pure blood, Maurelle. I can't be looking like those mudbloods. We'll be around people from the Ministry, we always have to look our best." Draco said.

"Here, Maurelle. Put this drape around you. I think it's ghastly that they let you wear mundane clothes. A young woman like you deserves proper clothing." Lucius said.

"There's nothing wrong with mundane clothes." Maurelle said.

"I'm sure your mother thinks differently." Lucius said.

"I mean she lived in an orphanage and settled in a small house, living a normal life as possible, but who am I to say." She mumbled to herself.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Lucius said.

"Oh nothing, I was just saying that you were probably right." Maurelle said.

They made their way to the minister's box. It was a lot roomy and less crowded. There were seats laid out for them unlike the rest of the arena who had to stand.

"Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!" Fudge said.

A few minutes into the game Lucius decides to leave to talk with an acquaintance of his, leaving the two alone.

"I heard the tri-wizard tournament will happen this year." Draco said.

"What's that?" Maurelle said.

"You're kidding? You don't know the tri-wizard tournament?!" He said.

Maurelle shook her head.

"Three students, each different schools, compete in a dangerous competition to win a thousand galleons and claim the title as the champion. It's said to be incredibly dangerous, at least one student dies." He said.

"Sounds...fun."Maurelle said.

Lucius came back and sat down, "What sounds fun?"

"I was just telling Maurelle about the Tri-Wizard tournament." Draco said.