Chapter 7.2 - Brotherhood

Mulai dari awal

"Understood, Lucy, grab my arm, you are gonna experience a bird flying....as you Humans say."

"Whit?"

Suddenly, Amira started to fly at a high altitude, carrying Lucy with her as she shouts in amazement and surprise, holding on to her as hard as she can without dropping much of the things that she has.

"YOU'RE TOO FAAAAAAAAAAAST!!"

Luckily the flight wasn't that long as the distance to the factory was but one-minute flying. Amira and Lucy landed on the windshield of the factory where it could be seen from outside.

"A BIRD?! MORE LIKE A GODDAMN EAGLE!"

"Hehehe, sorry about that. Well then, let's start to check."

They put on their view-enhancing glasses to see what's inside.

"Checking, checking, checking, hmm I see many people working in this factory, Zlocans for most of the part, anything interesting?"

"Let me see... bide there's somethin' on 'that office on th' left side, near the' elevator, located between a bridge."

"Scanning... It's the inquisitors, 5 of them, they are checking something on the computer...Likely reading important documents their allies sent."

"Good. now let's check the' other rooms... Oh god... tubes containin' humans."

"Test subjects? That's despicable to hear, I swear we'll free those humans from their cruelty. Oh no... A-a-a tortu-re chamber, many humans... suffering..."

"Now that's somethin' interestin' tae see. Now shut that bawling of yours, it's not necessary for them to see that face of yours...."

"OK."

Amira takes Lucy again in her back and flew back to the team to inform them. But while she did so, her expression still keeps with one of her fearful discovery that she just saw.

"Now that you made it, tell me, what are they doing? Chocolate?" Tania asks with no sense.

"Dumbass girl... Do you really think we came here for a chocolate factory?!" Seiner angrily replies.

"No no! I was just asking, I mean, there can be anything on that factory right, right?

"There is Tany...but it's...," Amira replies.

"What does it have?" Malak asks.

"Death... and cruelty... These poor souls..." Amira then starts to tremble.

"Calm down Amira, whatever there is, we will do anything to save these persons," Logan says as he consoles her.

"Please, anything but being a crybaby. Also, not only 'at, their is also likely important info located on a computer upstairs."

"Info you say Lu? I guess this will be very tricky to do, Eddie we're ready." Jackson says.

"Good, if you are worthy of leadership then let's go!"

All the group nods in agreement as they started to wear jetpacks made by Seiner. They adjust it carefully so they can be well-placed in their backs without much dislocation. Tany, however, is in a bit of hassle due to her unfamiliarity with the jetpack. Seiner, irritatingly, puts it rightfully in its position, albeit roughly while giving her a dirty look, eyes narrow and eyebrows lowered and such. Finally, they head off to the factory.