"This can't be. How can he almost be complete?" Augustana said.

"I believe the time that we feared the most, has finally come." Ava said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I won't let anyone hurt you, Maurelle." a voice echoes

"Hello, my dear." another voice said.

A scream and a green flash appears.

Maurelle woke up sweating. She's been having night terrors every now and then. It would be the same two people, a woman and a man.

She got up from her bed and took a shower. The steam fogged up the mirror, so she wiped it, but as soon as she saw her reflection, a dark figure was seen behind her. She quickly turned her head, but no one was there.

"Maybe, I'm just sleep deprived." Maurelle looked at herself, her eyes had dark circles.

She left the bathroom and got dressed. She went to the kitchen and fixed herself a quick breakfast.

"Hi there, sleeping beauty." Augustana jokingly said.

Maurelle faked laugh and went back to eating.

"You know, you've been practicing for almost two months straight. You even worked on your birthday." Augustana casted a mirror and shoved it to Maurelle's face,"Look at yourself."

Maurelle took the mirror and placed it on the table, "Look, I know I don't look great, but I need to practice. My father can comeback anytime now and I want to be ready."

"I'm sure you can spare at least a day to yourself. How about we go to Hogsmeade today? Do a little shopping, pamper yourself?" Augustana suggested.

"I guess your right." Maurelle said.

Augustana and Maurelle finished up their breakfast and grabbed their purse. They apparated out and to Hogsmeade. They went through the shops and bought some clothes, accessories, and candy. The place was lively and busy. There were posters of the same man, plastered on every board. Augustana and Maurelle walked up to them.

"Sirius Black?" Maurelle said.

"It seems he has escaped from Askaban. The first one." Augustana said, "Let us go inside, I want you to try a drink."

Maurelle grabbed a seat and Augustana came back with two drinks.

"Here, try this. It's called Butterbeer." Augustana said.

Maurelle took a sip and she was pleased with its taste, "Oh my, this is so good!"

"I know right!" Augustana said.

After they finished their drinks, they left Hogsmeade and returned to their house. They opened the door and found Ava inside.

"Thank goodness you're here." Ava took a seat nest to Augustana.

"What's wrong?" Augustana said.

"Well, it seems you all know by now,  Sirius Black is on the loose." Ava said.

"Weren't the Blacks a nice family? We worked with Arcturus back then, he was a good fellow." Augustana said.

"Some were and some aren't. The Black's are known as one of the elite purebloods." Ava said.

"So is Sirius dangerous?" Maurelle said.

"That's the thing, I'm not sure. I don't know Sirius all that well. I've heard rumors that he betrayed the Potter family, which led to their demise. But I've come to tell you this, Maurelle. Keep a close eye this year and protect Harry Potter." Ava said

"Okay, Ava. Is there anything else I need to know of?" Maurelle said.

"They've set out dementors to search for him." Ava said.

"They released those things?!' Augustana said.

"What are dementors?" Maurelle asked.

"They are guards from Askaban. They feed on human happiness and extract the soul called the Dementor's kiss." Augustana said.

"They affect worse on those who have a horrible past, which both you and Harry have. Sirius is one thing, but these dementors are another." Ava said.

"What can I do if they come near us?" Maurelle said.

"Remember that Patronus charm I showed you not that long ago?" Ava said.

"Yeah what about it?" Maurelle said.

"I showed you a incorporeal Patronus Charm. Wizards and witches use that to disguise the true form of their Patronus. But the power of a corporeal Patronus is way stronger and the most effective. It takes form of an animal. Here we can try to practice it right now. Let's go outside." Ava said.

They walked out side and into an open area.

"Now it's okay if you don't get it the first time. The trick to casting it is to think of your happiest memory. Augustana and I will show you ours." Ava looked at Augustana, "Ready?"

Augustana nodded and readied her wand. Both took a breath and closed their eyes.

"Expecto Patronum!" they both said.

Ava casted a fox and Augustana had a swan. Both Patronus floated freely in the air and around them.

"Are you ready to try it, Maurelle?" Augustana said.

"Take your time." Ava said.

Maurelle closed her eyes and thought real hard about what makes her happy. She remembers that time Dumbledore took her to her mother's memorial. Ever since then, she would visit that place when she wanted to escape from her troubles. She would always vision her mother sitting there beside her, along with her father, if he wasn't dark wizard.

She focused on that memory and raised her wand, "Expecto Patronum!"

Her wand conjured a large dragon, flying up in the air and through them.

Maurelle smiled wide at what she has done, taking in its beauty.

"Like mother like daughter." Ava said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maurelle and Augustana were headed towards the Hogwarts express. Before Maurelle got on aboard, Augustana wanted to say a few words.

"Now I would be wasting my time if I told you not to get into anymore trouble, so this time I just want to tell you to be safe. Who knows what's in store for you this year? Now go on, before you miss your train." Augustana rubbed her head.

"Augustana?!" Maurelle fixed her hair.

Augustana laughed and sent her on her way. Maurelle boarded the train and was trying to find an empty compartment. She continued to walk ahead, but the train started to move which caused her to jolt forward. This led her to end up falling foreward, but was caught with a familiar pair of arms.

"Freya." he said.