Familiar Faces

^Play Vid whenever. Bar vibes✌

Your POV

"I mean I'm going to finally face what's-his-face. So might as well fully get drunk--no senses in control at all...tonight," I explained when Dyshou asked what I was doing here.

"After this, I'll be fine," I shrugged carelessly before taking another shot, letting the liquid burn my throat. I closed my eyes with a wince and let out a coughing laugh.

"[Y/N]..." he looks at me sadly.

"You're not responsible for me, got it?" I ordered firmly. "I'm going to go full on break down now. Be prepared to see me mad, energetic, and crying. You don't have to do anything to make me stop."

And with my half-lidded eyes staring into his soul seriously, I take another shot to see that he understood.

Every shot I took seemed like each had their own kind of mood as I felt so many emotions.

I take one, and I start laughing or even scarier, I put my head down and laugh in my head.

When I take another, I purposely made myself think of Genos. I stare at the wall smiling, cheering "bottoms up" to nothing before laughing and telling myself he was such a great guy.

Another shot takes me to mood where I cracked the shot glass from anger. I suddenly hated Genos. As much as I wanted to punch something, I kept in mind I shouldn't be thrashing around.

Another shot makes me finally weep, and I hold onto my head so frustratingly on the bar. The music covers my cries from anyone to hear but who cares?

This is a bar. Everyone here and there drinks when they're heartbroken.

I wanted to hug Genos. Tell him I was sorry...but sorry for what? For not being enough? For wasting his time? I wanted to kiss him. I wanted him back.

I wanted Sakura back. I wanted all my friends back. My eyes were hurting and stinging and wet as my arms covered my buried face on the bar.

I then took a break as I just wanted to sleep at the moment then. But as tired as I was, I only stared through half-lidded eyes at nothing but darkness.

My chest hurts as it feels like I ran around the world, having no breath from all the sobbing.

"Sad nigga hours~" I mumble-sang, laughing through my nose once.

3rd POV

The nighttime breeze danced with the speed of the two horses from an upcoming carriage.

"There, stop there, Sebastian," Edisu ordered as a huge red and green Japanese palace lit with lights caught her eye.

"With all due respect, we must find Lady [Y/N] rather than consuming drinks," Sebastian half turns to her.

"Don't fret, butler, I just need to take a piss," Edisu shoos with a hand in command.

With that, Sebastian halted the horses and stepped down to open the door for her. "You stay here, I will just be quick," she instructs as she rejected Sebastian's hand when she hopped down on her own, dusting off her red dress.

"Yes, Master," Sebastian says, casually pulling his hand back to place it on his chest as he bowed.

He then closes the door and stands with his hands behind his back waiting. The moment Edisu stepped in, those who weren't drunk, stared at her puzzled as they've never seen what she wore before.

After all, this was a ninja village, not some royal castle.

With no fear, she walked up to the bartender and stood just next to [Y/N], who had her head down, a glass in her limp hand when she hesitated to drink.