The Sea King Pt 4

As of before...

I pushed myself off, almost losing balance as I felt the weird vibe I wasn't used to using anymore.

I breathed and uncovered my now glowing red eye as I stared emotionlessly at The Sea King.

Your POV:

"If you focused on me," The Sea King drops down behind Genos as the hole in his chest regenerated, "you could have easily dodged my little ball of acid."

With a lifeless look, I walked toward The Sea King.

"Guys, look at P-Skillz," someone whispered.

"Her eye is glowing?!" Someone else cries shocked.

"Woah, how is it glowing? That never happened before."

I slowly raise my index finger to my lips, and everyone tenses up, holding their breaths. This type of power is able to freeze outside distractions.

"Instead, you decided to sacrifice yourself to save your girlfriend," The Sea King continues.

"You're a fool, but I give you the credit for giving me a few scratches. Of course, they healed.

"Now as promised, due to your girlfriend killing someone I love, it's time to return the same favor....die."

"Justice crash!" Someone yelled as a bicycle hit him in the back, and I stop feet apart from The Sea King as he turned around.

"The Cyclist for Justice, Mumen Rider, is here!" The same voice yells.

"D-don't!" I heard Genos grunt, struggling to lift his head up.

"Genos..." My gaze suddenly turns to him as he's lying, stomach first--well rib first?--since his while body was practically gone?

Suddenly, Mumen Rider yells as he runs at The Sea King, raising a fist.

What is he doing, punching bare like that? Does he have a special power punch or something?

"I'm bored already," The Sea King says.

Unlucky Mumen Rider weakly punches The Sea King's open hand. The creature then easily closes around his arm before he raised him in the air and slammed him on the ground a couple of times until his arm rips off.

Mumen flew and hit the ground, but I blink when I just realized it was just his sleeve that was ripped off.

"Oh my apologies," The Sea King turns toward Genos, "I nearly forgot to kill you."

My eyes glare as I let out a growl. I took a step forward.

"Justice Tackle!" Mumen Rider interrupted as he attempted crushing the monster's body.

I stopped, eyes opened in concern. Is he serious?

The monster's eyes showed annoyance as he easily threw him off.

I then close my eyes and breathe as I focused on activating my kagune.

"[Y/N]! D-Don't!" Genos voice caused me to open my eyes.

"Huhhhhhh?" The creature turned to me with a smug smirk. "Still alive? Good, so you can see your boyfriend die."

I jumped down and walked probably ten yards from him. "HE IS NOT MY BOYFRIEND!" I shout fuming as I'm already pissed at The Sea King melting Genos.

I saw Genos and the citizens flinch as it grew silent.

"And he can't be if he's dead!" I prove a point.