Follow the Blue Bird

Your POV

"Hiking?" Sensei raises an eyebrow, his shoulders slumped disappointingly as he looked at his backpack that was over him.

"Not hiking, but walking through nature's home." I corrected positively. I don't even know where it is; I just need to have the patience to find it.

"What are we supposed to be looking for again?" Sensei groans as we started walking.

"A blue bird," I simply reply.

"Shouldn't there be lots of blue birds?" Sensei asks. "I mean, we are in nature right?"

"Surprisingly, no," I explained, "there are only about 10 blue ones out of many thousands of normal birds according to this site."

"Well, what if it takes us further than usual? You don't even know what part of the world your village is located in," Sensei says.

"It could take us somewhere so far, we'd need to camp for days."

"Iie," I shake my head, "it shows us the way and doesn't take us too far, because the village will just appear when the blue bird shows up to its hometown.

"It's called Hidden Leaf Village for a reason. The only way you can find it is following a blue bird."

"Okay, well what if we cross with the the wrong one?" He asks.

"There's a low chance for that," I said, "not many would even like to come out."

"Isn't this gonna take so long then?" Sensei frowns.

"Not as long as normal people," I say, "you guys alone will take months to find such a village and a blue bird, therefore yes you'llneed to camp.

"But since I came from it, there's a higher chance a blue bird will spot me and show up to lead. It's a spiritual kinda thing."

"Right," Sensei frowns.

"So if I am correct, you are saying once spotting a blue bird, you follow where it is going, and it will lead to your village?" Genos asks.

"Exactly correct!" I nod.

"So, how do we find a blue bird?" Genos asks.

I shrug happily. "I don't know," I answer, and Sensei sweats pissed. "We just do. Bring positive vibes into Mother Nature's place."

"Oh great, I'm already so positive," Sensei sarcastically rolled his eyes.

"You know," I cross my arms, "the faster we find the bird and village, the faster you can treat yourself to some ramen over there."

Sensei blinks. "Ramen?" He asks a little astonished, and I nod. Suddenly, he then immediately pops up from his slumping and smiles.

"Anything for ramen, sure! Let's go and find that blue bird!" He determinedly gives a thumbs up.

"Now that's the spirit," I laugh.

And with that, we start walking, looking up and down. "Wait, what about the car?" Genos asks.

"Yeah, I kinda don't wanna walk," Sensei says.

"We can't bring cars into the village. It doesn't fit into the anime setting," I explained.

"Oh, right, you ninjas and on foot," Sensei waves his hands.

3rd POV

Saitama then looks at the author and her readers. "This crossover better be worth it. I'd rather be sleeping in a car than walking for so long."