Genos' Check-up

Your POV:

I woke up earlier than Sensei and Genos, so I could go water the grass seeds.

Still tired, I lazily got myself up and dragged myself toward the bathroom. 

After getting ready, I grabbed my backpack and a big watering can, filling it up. Before I could actually leave, I went to water Sensei's plant.

After I closed the sliding doors, Sensei woke up, leaning on his elbow as he rubbed his eye with his other hand.

"[Y/N], where're you going? And with that watering can?" he yawned.

"Uhm..." I think, "j-just helping an old lady's destroyed garden."

"Oh okay," he tiredly blinks at me, "How about I take care of that for you? It's the least I can do due to that meteor I smashed."

"NO!" I suddenly yell, and he raises an eyebrow, "uh, I mean, it's cool, I got it. Sorry for waking you up, Sensei." I bow apologetically. 

"Nah, you didn't wake me up," he stands up, stretching, "I have to get some things at the market. Plus, doesn't the lady have a watering can of her own though?"

"Uh, the meteor also destroyed that," I covered quickly.

"We are going somewhere?" Genos suddenly appears from behind me, and I turn my head at him. He was wearing a white shirt on.

He noticed my watering can and smiles. "Oh, [Y/N], are you going to water your secr--"

"The old lady's destroyed garden?!" I interrupt, laughing anxiously. "Yep! Say, Genos, you can come with me then!"

Sensei looked at us weirdly.

"I apologize, for I have to decline," Genos says, "I have to be somewhere in the moment. Maybe next time."

"Huh? Where are you going?" I raised an eyebrow as I wasn't expecting him to be busy all of a sudden.

"Yeah, what's up, Genos?" Sensei asks, now fully dressed in his hero suit.

"I am going to my creator, Dr. Kuseno, for a check up," he replies.

"Oh, okay," I nod. "Well, I'll just be going. See you guys later then."

3rd POV:

"Bye." Saitama raises a hand with his usual emotionless look.

"[Y/N], wait," Genos stops her as she was about to pass him.

"Oh, hai?" She halted.

And unexpectedly, he pulls [Y/N] into his chest again as he embraced her.

Frozen in shock, confusion, and affection, [Y/N]'s face turns into the reddest of the red shade.

wHAaAaAaAaT?! [Y/N] freaked out inside. Her heart again raced from both embarrassment and shock.

Saitama looked at the two with a sweat as he wasn't sure what was going on.

After a good ten seconds, Genos had released her, satisfying himself and hoping he did the same with [Y/N].

"Right, uhm..." [Y/N] was speechless, pointing to the door. Was she supposed to say thanks? "I-I'll just...h-head out now."

With her head down embarrassed, she quickly strode out of the apartment. 

"G-Genos..." Saitama looks at him weirdly. "Why did you just randomly hug her?" 

Saitama was really starting to think they're dating or something behind his back.

"To reduce the risks of heart disease," Genos proudly smiles.