Bath House

Your POV:

After I had woken up from my nap, it seemed the window I had leaned on was pitch black.

Night.

I rubbed my eyes and focused on Sensei who had the light on from his side, reading his Manga and Genos who was still driving.

"Ne, where are we? Are we almost at the hotel?" I asked.

"Hotel?" Genos asks, causing Sensei to suddenly pay attention. "There is no need for a hotel when we can drive straight."

"Nani?" Sensei and I cry at the same time.

"I programmed enough energy to keep driving while you two could just sleep and eat along the way." Genos explains.

"N-nani? We need a hotel though," Sensei says. "We still need to be able to sleep comfortably and walk instead of just sitting and eating, not burning anything."

"Yeah, and you should get some rest too," I added with concern.

"I see," Genos frowned, "I apologize, for I have not thought about your health. I did not realize, because I was too excited to go on this trip."

"Aw, don't sweat it," I smile. Gosh, he's adorable.

"And I want a bathhouse," Sensei nodded, pretending to smile all relaxed in the hot water. "Yeah, that would be relaxing."

Hours Later....

"Ne," I sighed tiredly as we stopped for the bath house, "I'll meet you guys back in the room later. Enjoy yourselves."

"Oh, hai, you too," Sensei nodded.

We then parted ways into our own bath houses. There weren't as much women in since it was kinda late which was good. I don't like being naked when there's no privacy.

I removed my towel and quickly hopped in in the corner. I sighed relaxed and sunk half of my face down. I closed my eyes and thought.

I wonder what the boys could be talking about right now. Man, I wish I was there. It's no fun without them. Not like I have anyone to talk to here. Maybe I'll get out of the water right now.

Nah, maybe just a little..longer...

And with that, I sunk below the water.

Saitama's POV:

Surprisingly, there was a lot of guys here. Genos was 5 feet across from me. He seemed more tense than relaxed.

Wonder what's up with him? Oh, wait, nevermind. That's just his usual look.

I sighed and threw back my head and quietly sing out, loud enough for only Genos to hear, "Two guys sitting in a hot tub! Five feet apart 'cause they're not gay!"

Then I snickered and looked at Genos who just smiled. Man, was that not funny enough to make him laugh? He should fix his cyborg humor.

"Ne, Genos," I decided to bring up.

"Yes, Master?"

"Why did you invite me along the way?" I ask.

"Huh? What do you mean, Master?" His eyebrows cross in confusion.

"Why would you invite me along the trip? You like [Y/N], right? You two should've gone alone."

Wait, what am I saying? No, they shouldn't. Wait...what am I saying?

"It could've been the best date you gone with her," I continued.

Luckily, it's not a date. I'm here.

"Now I feel like I'm the third wheel," I finished.

Glad to be though.

"Well--"

Before Genos could answer, there was a loud thud or slam from the entrance. No one paid attention though except us.