Noticable...it's cute

As of Before...

She opened her fierce eyes. "What are you looking at?"

Your POV:

The two flinched and sweat. "Nothing, nothing," Sensei waved both his hands in front of him.

My eyes darted at Genos who blushed the moment I looked at him. "Alright," I scoffed and turned the other way.

"Jeez, she's still mad?" I heard Sensei ask.

"Iie," I immediately answered, eyes still closed, "you should know staring isn't polite. Especially when asleep, you creeps."

"Well, you should know better and not show off like that." Genos says.

My eyes opened. "Why is that?" I play with a grin.

Silence.

"Not like I have a lover," I smirk, trying to throw hints.

Silence.

"Oh? Why is it so quiet all of a sudden? Alseep?" I ask, chuckling to myself. I sit up and look at them, Genos flinching again.

Sensei was at his bed, reading Manga while Genos stayed where he was. As if caught, he sweats, yet tries to give that usual serious look.

"Have you both eaten?" He changes the topic, looking at Sensei.

Tch, he tries, it's adorable.

He goes into the bag and takes out a container each and warms it up. His back faces me as if avoiding me.

When he turns to set the food on the table, he makes slight eye contact but immediately looks away shyly.

I get up and rub my eyes from that nap and kneel at the table to eat. For him, he doesn't eat but tries to do something to keep himself busy.

"No need to clean," I call him out with a grin, "this is a hotel, not our house."

"Oh..hai," he says and looks at me with those guilty cute eyes.

To kinda think of it, does Genos ever eat? Does he have to?

He then turns on the TV and switches it to the news. Luckily, there were no troubles yet back at our city. Other cities though have been getting some monsters, but they aren't as bad.

"Oi, lights out," Sensei called after a while.

And with that, the lights turned off and we slept, but I was on my phone for a while since I had already took a nap.