Poseidon's Kingdom Water Park

Your POV:

"Wowwww!!" I gasp, my eyes sparkling. After a while, we had finally made it to the entrance of the waterpark! I was sitting shotgun while Sensei was in the back.

We were already dressed in our swimwear. I had a t-shirt and shorts with a bikini underneath, Sensei has a normal white shirt and yellow shorts, and Genos wore his usual black sleeveless hoodie with black shorts.

With a GoPro, I had filmed and taken pictures. "Ne, thanks again Genos!!" I laughed happily, shaking his arm, and he chuckles.

After he gave the booth our tickets, he drove for a parking space. We then unloaded some things and went in. We all froze at the entrance as we gazed upon the huge sign.

It was a strong Poseidon, his muscles flexed with his trident. The entrance was so gigantic, that Poseidon sign could crush people underneath him if a hurricane came to blow it down.

"Woah," Sensei stared, smiling a little. "Ahaha, this might actually be fun, let's go!"

And with that, he ran, me still staring at the sign. Genos had grabbed my arm. "C'mon," he smiles and I let him pull me.

We stopped by those security checks and Genos was the last one to be checked. They had asked if he had a permit or some paper saying he's allowed in water since he's a cyborg and all. 

Genos simply showed it to him. The officer still wanted to make sure, so he poured some water on his arm and nodded approvingly before motioning Genos to move along.

We entered the water park, and I could not stop smiling. I breathed the air that smelled like food, water, sand, and sunscreen.

"Let's go find a spot!" I cheered and pulled the boys with me. After a long-ass while, we found a spot and set down our things there.

Sensei removes only his shirt while I had to remove my shirt and shorts that were for later. I then slapped on some sunscreen.

"Sweet, what do we do first?" Sensei asked hyped.

Genos looked up from the water park map he was holding. "We could go to--"

"GREAT!" I cry and immediately pulled the two with me. I don't understand why they have paper maps. It's a water park. What happened to big signs?

Genos' POV:

We went on many water rides and Master had wanted a break unlike [Y/N].

"Whaaat? How are you tired already? I'm still full of energy!" [Y/N] jumped excitedly. 

"[Y/N], I don't even know how that was possible, but we already went on every ride. Almost two times already! How is that even possible? Lines are so long! Well, you two can go ahead. If you need me, I'll be chilling at The Lazy River."

Before he could passed me, he stopped and patted my shoulder as he threw his head toward [Y/N]. And with that, he left.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Let's go!" [Y/N] suddenly laughed and grabbed my wrist.

"Uh!" I flinched as she pulled me. I loved it when she would guide me to places. It was so cute. She was so cute. 

Not only I was having fun, I could not stop staring at her smiling face.

Everywhere we go, it seemed like time was slowing down just so I could cherish her happy look. And cherish every moment.

As she pulled me to go on another ride, her head slowly turned, showing those lips that defined joyful and pure as if I made her the happiest girl alive.