Plans

Your POV

A week has passed now, and I still haven't confessed to Genos. I hope he still hasn't given up on me. Please Genos, I just need a little more time.

I'm pretty sure he hasn't yet, because I continued to flirt and smile at him all the time, and he does the same without realizing it.

"Gosh, you're beautiful," he had said one time before he blinked and blushed from embarrassment.

Why am I stalling even though he literally just told me that he liked me? I don't know. I guess I'm just nervous. For what? Fuck, I dunno.

Maybe 'cause Sakura told me that she told him that when I do confess, he'd ask me out on a date on the spot.

Afraid I'd ruin the date maybe.

Or I'm afraid once we're in a relationship, something's gonna go wrong, and I've ruined just even our friendship.

That's not only what's up, Naruto and Sasuke have been strangley on my ass everywhere I go. Well...wherever Genos and I go...

If I was alone, they'd come up to me weirdly and push each other as they try to talk to me.

"Hey, [Y/N]!" The two greeted, Sasuke casual but Naruto loud. They glared at each other before paying attention back to me.

"What's up guys?"

"I was wondering--"

Naruto pushed in front of Sasuke, interrupting him. "No I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me for the whole day tomorrow?"

"Hey, back it up," Sasuke warned him, "she decides who."

"...what." I nervously blink.

"C'mon, just one full day with me, then Naruto. I wanna get to know you more first," Sasuke said.

What? For the whole day? You mean like a date? Wait what...

"Oh, I--"

"Iie, me first," Naruto interrupted.

"Oh, guys, guys," I call, "I would love to, but I got a thing with Genos."

"A thing? With Genos?" Sasuke glares a little. "What do you guys need to do?"

"Oh...yeah," Naruto frowns, "you finally come back, and you don't even hang with us."

"Oh, no, no, no," I shake my hands, "it's nothing like that. There's just something...important I needa talk to him about."

"Important?" Sasuke glares again.

"Oh, what is it?" Naruto is the only one still oblivious. "Ne, it's like you like him or somethin."

"Ahaha," I nervously laugh. "But hey, when I finish that thing, I'll come and hang with y'all."

"Me first," Naruto argues again.

"Fine, how about we hang out together, and we just share her?" Sasuke suggested.

"Share her?" I laugh, "what am I to you? A toy?"

"You are our friend, [Y/N] and we want to spend time with you as much as we can." Sasuke said seriously.

"Oh..hai, right," I smiled sadly, "I've been so caught up in things I haven't stopped to hang with you guys.

"But I'll make it up to you both, and we can hang all day after tomorrow!" I smile but then break inside as I knew I shouldn't have said that.

"All day?!!" Naruto's eyes sparkle.

"Oh, really?" Sasuke smirks.

"Yep!" I smile. NO WHAT AM I SAYING?

"First thing in the morning?" Sasuke challenges, giving a smirk. "1 in the morning to midnight of 12?"

"Ya betcha!" I give him a thumbs up. Ah jeez, what did I get myself into?

----

That day, I had then just realized they didn't bring Sakura up. I asked her if she had any plans with me and instead of saying she did or not, she suggested some. I explained everything to her and she seemed down.

"How bout you come with me?" I suggest. "After all, we're just catching up. Are you sure they didn't tell you anything?"

She shook her head.

"Well, then I invite you, and I can maybe even get you closer to Sasuke," I wink.

That brought up her mood and she squealed before she wheezed a "THANK YOU, [Y/N]!"

"Although," she says normally now. "I do see a change in the guys. They've been acting...weird lately. Ever since you came."

"Nani?"

"Oh, hai," she thinks, "I thought they were messing around with you, joking and all, but--I don't know what its is--but they've been weirder lately."

"That's much help," I laugh and sipped my tea.

"But I mean," I think too, "but that can't be. But it's happened before. But I doubt it now..."

"Happened before? What is it?"

"Just a theory but, it seemed they were..fighting over me..uh, perhaps do you know--or think if...they've suddenly gotten feelings for me...

"Again?" She and I asked at the same time.

-----
(A/N)

Wow! Supa sorry bout the long wait again. My teacher decides to give us a reading project and research project at the same time!!

I'm still working on it but finally have some free time, so I hope what I write doesn't really throw off anything. Thanks yall!!! Much appreciated! :)))