Operation Break-Up: The Last Day

Day 20

The last day, Sasuke had a strange smile across his face as he walked toward the garden. "Oh, Sakura~!" Sasuke called, his voice almost breaking to a chuckle from too much excitement.

I'm about to end this man's whole career, Sasuke thought. [Pls tell me you guys get this meme reference XD]

At this time of the day, Sakura was always taking care of her garden. For the past years, it has grown into a beautiful garden. Rows of flowers here and there, blossom trees, a vine arbor where vines draped down through the entrance.

"Sakura~!" Sasuke sang as he walked through the vines. He noticed her right away as Sakura was already looking at him with confusion as he neared her.

"Sasuke?" She raised an eyebrow to see a big smile that lowkey Sakura thought was suspicious of him.

"I have to tell you something," Sasuke takes both of her hands--they weren't covered with soil this time--and brings her up to stand in front of him.

Obvious pink streaks appeared on her face as she was able to stare into his eyes with permission. Sasuke then coughed to fix into his tough self before looking at her again.

He heard [Y/N] was going to have a small formal chat with Sakura to see how their friendship will turn out before she leaves and ever comes back.

A plan crossed Sasuke's mind immediately and now, Sasuke just had to wait for the right time when [Y/N] was going to arrive.

"Sakura?" A voice called--[Y/N]'s voice.

"[Y/N]?" Sakura turned her head toward the voice.

"No, Sakura wait," Sasuke softly grabbed her chin to face him before smacking his lips onto hers.

He immediately moved amongst her lips, indicating Sakura to grab onto him. And once he noticed Sakura moving her lips and grasping the back of his hair, his arms slowly dropped to his sides before secretly doing the Transformation Jutsu. 

Your POV

"Sakura, we need to talk," I sighed at the floor as I moved aside the draping vines. The moment I looked up, my hands tightly wrapped around the vines as I froze in shock.

In front of me was that back-stabbing bitch Sakura and asshole Genos kissing!

I was taken aback more to see the two really going at it, and my eyes instantly watered at the view.

"Sakura..." my voice quivered as I covered my mouth with a hand. She opened her eyes and blinked before pushing Genos away. 

"G-Genos?!" She cried.

"Sakura, how could you?!" I screeched before sprinting away.

"[Y/N], wait!" 

3rd POV

"[Y/N], wait!" Sakura was held back as she tried reaching for her. She immediately snapped toward 'Genos'.

"S-Sasuke! What the actual fuck?!" She crossed her eyebrows, confused whether to have anger or guilt take over her.

"You made it seem like I fucking kissed her boyfriend?! Why would you do that?!" Sakura raised a hand and swung to only be caught by the fake cyborg.

"Sakura, Sakura," Sasuke chuckles, pushing her arm away rudely.

"Sasuke, what the fuck is going on?! Are you the one behind all her weird moods?!" Sakura clenched her fists.

"Hai--Naruto too. You can't tell her though, alright?" He hums.