Nap

3rd POV:

"Ne, Genos," Saitama raised an eyebrow with a suspicious smile as they were walking down the hall, heading back to their room. "What happened back there?"

"Uh...what do you mean?" The sudden voice from his master startled him from a daze.

"You know, when [Y/N] showed up at the guys' bath house," Saitama continued. He threw his hands on the back of his neck in a relaxing position. "It was as if you were mad or something. Maybe even..jealous?"

Genos blinked and looked at him. "Uh...oh, didn't mean to startle you or anything.." Saitama backed off.

Genos looked back to the floor. "Yes, I was." He admitted. "Jealous and mad. Mad because any of the men could be such perverts.

"And jealous because she was...showing off..."

Saitama laughed. "Don't sweat it as much," he tells him, "when people know she's P-Skillz, she plays around."

"Plays...around?" Genos asks, looking at him.

"Hai," he yawned, "when you're someone different...you can be someone else and can do anything else no one can personally judge or take you for it."

"What do you mean? Why would anyone want to do that?" He asks. They finally reach their room but don't go inside just yet.

"It's like hiding your real identity," Saitama stares at the door emotionlessly as he thought of [Y/N]'s past.

"When you're someone else...you show people that version of you, so you don't get hurt by the real you...again. The fake version of you makes the real you happy and feel good enough."

Genos just stood there, staring at his master. "Uh, like you know, a different you on social media and stuff," Saitama said for an example before taking out the hotel key.

Without another word, they entered the room. After closing the door behind them, the first thing they noticed was [Y/N] sleeping stomach first, hugging the pillow her head was laying on on the ground.

Th two couldn't stop staring at her. She had a white t-shirt and black shorts. Her white t-shirt was slightly lifted up, and her shorts were somewhat pulled down to show her hip bone from tossing and turning around too much.

She looked peaceful and cute. Deep down, the two wanted to just go over and cuddle next to her. But they had their own sheets laid on the floor.

She tossed again, sending the blanket away from her as it was too hot. Eyes still closed, she scratched her stomach and left it bare like that, not bothering to pull it back down as she turned again, this time facing toward the two.

She was comfortable until she felt someone or something watching her.

She opened her fierce eyes. "What are two you looking at?"