Awake & Thinkin

As of Before...

"I'm Kakashi Hatake," he says, "you can call me Kakashi Sensei."

Your POV

And with that, a sudden blast of light entered my eyes, and I jerked awake, my body unable to move, so I'm just staring at the ceiling.

"[Y/N]!" I heard Sensei yell, and I hear a sound of a chair being shifted then another.

Sensei hovers over me on my left, and Genos pops up on my right concerned. "Are you okay?" He asks worried.

I don't answer. I'm still too much into a daze, trying to comprehend what I had just saw. "What...happened..?" I try to force out. I could barely even move my mouth.

"Remember that water monster threw a water spike and tried drowning you," Sensei said concerned.

That's not what I meant. I was referring to that flashback, yet I don't say anything else.

"Oh my gosh, [Y/N]--"

"Is the patient awake?"

Sensei was cut off.

"Where...am I?" I then ask.

Not back at that village. That's for sure...right?

"You are at the First Aid still in the waterpark," Genos replies blankly as if trying to figure what's going through my head right now.

"Please step aside," a lady's voice calls. "I must check her."

"You'll be just fine, [Y/N], okay?" Sensei assures before they left.

The nurse then starts asking me random questions that I barely reply to as she's checking my vitals.

"Ma'am, are you responding?" The nurse keeps talking to make sure I'm awake. Oh I am all right. Just...dazed.

"Okay," she finally sits me up, and all I do is stare ahead. My hair, my clothes--I have actual clothes on now, my skin, they're all dried and not wet.

"I believe she is fine, she just needs some rest. It looks like she's left in awestruck," she continued. Her voice was so soft and kind.

"I'm no doctor, so if she has any problems, especially mental or trauma, see a professional for that, okay?"

"Yes, thank you," Sensei nods.

"Thank you very much," Genos bows. He's staring at me again. Wouldn't keep his eyes off me. Ha! I mean like there's a reason now; he's worried for me.

I stare back at him blankly, and he slightly reacts by looking down to the side embarrassed as of he couldn't compete with staring.

"[Y/N]..." Sensei says, "do you need some help?" He offered a hand but all I did was get off the bed and walked passed them on my own.

My legs. They were...so weak. What's with the sudden flashback? And out of all, it had to be Kakashi. Kakashi Hatake, my first ever sensei.

I'm not traumatized or anything, I'm just...shook that's all. Kakashi Hatake, the guy who started the path for me....

Wait...

What happened then? Oh right, I was kidnapped and disappeared without a trace....by her.

I...didn't even have a chance to thank him.

How come just now I remember him? It was like...all these years I forgot about him. I never even thought about going back? Or finding him again? What's wrong with me?

Right, any memory from Hidden Leaf Village always trails me back to her, and I wanted to forget that. I did until it came back.

"[Y/N]," Sensei sighs, and I stop.

"Let's go rest at the hotel," I say before anything else.

"Oh, hai, but are you sure you are okay?" Genos asks. "We can go back home if you want."

I stop and think. I close my eyes and breathe. I then chuckled purely and looked back at them with a real smile, and they blink confused.

"Go back home? Not just yet," I point, "there's somewhere I want to go still."

---

We got back to the hotel, but along the way, I couldn't stop thinking about it. I want to visit the village. No, I have this gut feeling where I need to visit the village. I'd like to see how things are over there now.

But I kept telling myself it was just some dumb idea, and I should keep ignoring it. After all, it might get worse or end up triggering some memory I don't even knew existed.

And so I did ignore it. Until in my sleep, I had another dream/flashback.

My first ever friends, so-called Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura.

My friends back there. They don't know what ever happened to me. Kakashi never knew what happened to me the day I disappeared.

I mean, would they even remember me? Would they even care? I want to see them. I need to see them and see how they're doing.

Did they finally solve that love triangle?

So much catching up to do, remembering the old days and how we got along. Yes, that'd be fun.

Vacation is definitely not over just yet. All I can do now is hope nothing goes wrong over there as I'm now searching for them.

Just wait a little more longer. I promise I'll be there soon.