Invitation?

Your POV:

Another monster needed to be fought, and only half of the Class A heroes were there to fight. I mean, it was no big deal, but it seemed that everyone suddenly went all competitional ever since Saitama defeated that God Level enemy.

There was Bad, Silver-Fang, Atomic Samurai, Genos, Sensei, me--

"Don't worry! I'm coming! Take this you monster!! AGHHHHHH!!!" Following a simple hit from the monster, it sent him flying, Sensei catching him disappointingly.

Right...and Mumem Rider.

I don't get why he's here to fight. He only ranked up from Class C, rank one to the last of Class B. I mean, sure, he's getting there but he needs to...like..fight.

"Hey bicycle boy, stay out of it! Leave it to us; you'll just end up getting hurt again," Bad groaned.

"Weak ass," he mumbled when he landed next to me. He then smiled at me. "Oh, P-Skillz, there was something I wanted to ask of you."

"Sure, what--" the monster's claw slashed toward us and we both jumped. "--is it?" I finished as we're both in the air.

The other claw reached at us but Atomic Samurai pulled it back with some chain, so we made a clear shot to the face.

After we did, we kicked off. "I was wondering if you would like to go to my little sister's piano recital. That is, unless it's too boring for you or you're busy." He started again.

"Piano recital, huh?" I ask as we both go in for another hit on everyone's cue. As everyone struck, the monster exploded.

Once we landed, I dusted myself off. "Sure," I didn't want to say no. I was starting to like the Hero Association team.

"Great! I'll pick you up tomorrow!"

"Don't bother, Sensei doesn't like people knowing where we live, so I can go to yours. No big deal."

"Oh...hai."

3rd POV:

Little did they know Genos overheard their conversation and growled to himself. No way he could stalk them there. That's too obvious.

-----
(A/N)

Ooh things will get interesting when Bad tries to make a move on [Y/N] at the piano recital. What will Genos think? Stay tuned! :)