The Sea King Pt 3

As of Before...

Genos stood next to me. Though he looks half destroyed, he was still into the fight. His hand glowed as if waiting for my que with him.

Your POV:

"You've heard of a Sea Princess, right?" I ask, smirking when I noticed a medium sized hole in his chest.

The King looked somewhat defeated with many cuts and blood, his hand chopped off, and the disgusting slice I made across his eye.

"She's my daughter," he replies, glaring. "Why? And how could you possibly know about her?"

"Was your daughter," I corrected with a grin. "I killed her."

"Ha! Impossible!" He laughs, and his eye starts to heal, making me go tch.

"I pacifically told her to stay behind."

"Pacifically?" I ask, chuckling at the wrong term.

"Sea Language, got a problem with that?" The King growls with annoyance.

"Well, guess what? She disobeyed your orders, King."

"She would not."

"A great amount of makeup like you, is light green..." I start describing her, and his eyes widen every time I list a physical characteristic.

"And finally...bitchy of course," I show my teeth.

Genos turns to me at the sudden foul language.

The King's glare turned sinfully dark. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!" He roared uncontrollably.

"Ne, she's really like you. You both really love to scream." I smile, and we all ran toward each other.

Genos activated another fire power as the both of us flew into the air. We kept fighting, and I continued to easily dodge his upset attacks.

"Don't worry, you'll just go down with her." I tilt my blade horizontally toward his face.

Before it touches him though, he grabs me with his other arm suddenly. My eyes widen as I wasn't quick enough.

It was in slow motion. As I was in the air, my blade was about to touch him. But his other arm...it was hidden for some reason until he came up toward me in an instant.

Genos was about blast power, but the monster moved out of his way and punched him with his free hand.

The King then raises his arm above with an evil grin, staring into my soul before he threw me. It was all too fast, so I couldn't do anything.

Before I knew it, I hit the shelter walls and fell in excruciating pain. I coughed up blood as I lay on my stomach, my arms and knees trying to support myself.

"[Y/N]!" I heard Genos cry.

I...couldn't move...

...it felt like all my bones were shattered, and I wince as I try to get up. But instead, I just fall to my knees.

GET UP, [Y/N]! YOU'RE SO WEAK JUST AFTER ONE HIT TO A WALL! GET UP!

Yet, I ignored my thoughts and fell back down on my stomach and arms, burying my face as I continued to wince.

I need this time to take a break. If I don't relax the pain, I won't be able to move at all. But the thing is, my eyes were trying to shut from dizziness.

"Now," The Sea King starts, but I don't care enough to look up. "to finish you off..."

I heard a disgusting spit, but I ignored it as I'm focused on keeping myself awake.

"Now, you'll melt..." He said, and that suddenly caught my attention.

As soon as I looked up, Genos had appeared in front of me, taking what seemed to be a toxic spit when I noticed most of Genos' body melted from it.

My eyes widened, and I felt water starting to form by my eyes. The acidity landed on Genos instead of me, and I saw the horror on his face.

His eyes were large, mouth opened without a word painfully from the burn.

His last arm was on the floor, most of his torso was gone, leaving only what seems to be his ribcage. The back of his head was melted as well.

"[Y/N]..." he barely speaks, head down as he was unable to move.

"G-Genos..." My voice quivers.

"Aw, your boyfriend risked his life for you, a dirty slut," The Sea King laughs, and grabbed Genos by the head and throws him to his right.

"No!" I weakly yell when Genos hit the wall.

And, he's not my...boyfriend, I wanted to really say. But yet, I didn't want to admit that he's not either.

"In fact, I should just finish him off as he's technically dead," The Sea King laughs very close to my face.

He then steps back. "Since you killed someone I love, I'll kill someone you love!" He evilly laughs.

"YOUR PRECIOUS BOYFRIEND!"

"Stop!" I plead as he excitedly ran toward him and barged through the wall.

I saw the rocks crash onto the floor, and I couldn't spot Genos in the dark climate.

"FUCK!" I felt tears roll down my eyes as I punched the ground with a fist.

This is all my fault! If I wasn't such a weak ass by one wall, Genos wouldn't have to sacrifice himself for me!

My tears stopped when I realized something risk-taking.

My kagune....

But I can't get the fuck up!

Yes, you fucking can, you weakling!

"Please let me use you for a little," I plead my other side. "Just give me a little bit of power to lift myself up.

"Just enough is fine. Please! Genos is in trouble! And you know how much you love him!"

I paused, rethinking what I had just said.

But before I could think even further, my left eye stung, and I immediately clutched it with both hands.

"Aghhhh!" I cry in pain.

After a few seconds, I felt my cold broken body turn warm and normal, but I just knew it was just shielding the real pain.

I pushed myself off, almost losing balance as I felt the weird vibe I wasn't used to using anymore.

I breathed and uncovered my now glowing red eye as I stared emotionlessly at The Sea King.

To Be Continued...